• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's HulU! U!!!

other than that I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
      Then you have things like Our Flag means death which came out on hula last year and still hasn't made it to the UK.

I read yesterday that the BBC has paid to air that which surprised me, they don't pick much up, presumably it'll start in the new year

Comment

Another year, another **** sausage roll themed No.1 at Xmas on the way

Imagine a world where it was possible to raise money for charity and not have to do it via an utterly **** song

Comment

You should get "Assembly Bangers" by Jason Manford.

It's a charity single and no sausages are mentioned.
          You'd probably know a lot of the words without realising it!

It's already at No.1 on the iTunes chart, so you just need to help keep it there for your sausage-free Christmas No.1 utopia to be attained.

A website that collects and analyzes music data from around the world. All of the charts, sales and streams, constantly updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            Another year, another **** sausage roll themed No.1 at Xmas on the way

Imagine a world where it was possible to raise money for charity and not have to do it via an utterly **** song
            If it's that or Simon Cowell doing it with the soundtrack to a "reality" TV show then honestly I could cope. Though I never listen to the radio. I've got to 12th December and still haven't lost Whamageddon.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              You should get "Assembly Bangers" by Jason Manford.

It's a charity single and no sausages are mentioned.
              You'd probably know a lot of the words without realising it!

It's already at No.1 on the iTunes chart, so you just need to help keep it there for your sausage-free Christmas No.1 utopia to be attained.

https://kworb.net/charts/itunes/uk.html
              God that itunes list is depressing, i flipped on to streaming and its wall to wall Christmas stuff with whams last christmas getting 4 million streams, whamageddon in full swing it seems. Was massively disappointed to see Chris brown getting 1.2 million streams getting him in the top 50 most streamed songs in the UK, being a piece of **** human being really doesn't go against you in the music industry it seems.

Comment

Everything that hits the radio hits the radio for two reasons.
                1: Cheap royalties
                2: It's safe

Lewis Capaldi sure as **** isn't getting radio play because he's good. It's because his management sell his songs cheap and his music is inoffensive and safe to play.

Comment

'member the good old Xmas days?

Comment

Looking forward to getting the news cycle about Harry and Meghan out of the way today. It's really, really easy to get the media circus spectacle off you - just sod off. Their refusal to do so and confirmations that the Royal Family is a wall to wall ****fest that should be abolished does not make they themselves anymore worthy of attention. Six Netflix episodes for millions of dollars to lay out your side, good earnings.....

now **** off

Comment

Looking forward to getting the news cycle about Harry and Meghan out of the way today. It's really, really easy to get the media circus spectacle off you - just sod off. Their refusal to do so and confirmations that the Royal Family is a wall to wall ****fest that should be abolished does not make they themselves anymore worthy of attention. Six Netflix episodes for millions of dollars to lay out your side, good earnings.....
                      That was one of our family Christmas row's last year. Someone at the party said "I don't like that Meghan"

to which I asked "Why, do you know her?"

to which they said "I've read-"

which I interrupted with "So 'no'. In future when asked that, the answer you're looking for is 'no'."

which kicked off an argument that flared up multiple times over the following few days

Comment

I love that so much energy goes into opinions on Meghan

In a family that has Andrew in it.

Andrew!

Comment

I love that so much energy goes into opinions on Meghan
                          Yeah; and it's this weird thing as though people think they have any perspective on the Royal household, despite only observing them through the lens of journalists and The Crown. Sure, if you've been watching the events surrounding them for a long time you might be able to formulate your own opinions, but that's like saying your antivax uncle might have a point because he might've studied for a medical degree without you knowing.

Whereas you can judge people by their actions, and some actions don't need tabloid spin or to be "sexed up" to be noteworthy.

Comment

Corned beef cans with the Key.....I cannot stand them at all

Comment

Plastic semi-skimmed milk bottles now have semi-transparent white lids instead of green. This makes me think people have left the lid off all the time. WHY!?

Comment

Green Milk Bottle Tops - Suella Braverman's next battleground on behalf of the anti-green, anti-tofu munching enemies of the economy

Comment

Working...
                                X