This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    Plastic semi-skimmed milk bottles now have semi-transparent white lids instead of green. This makes me think people have left the lid off all the time. WHY!?
    I think all types of milk are shifting away from having coloured tops. I suspect it's because not using the dye saves them a fraction of a penny per bottle.

Comment

The transparent tops are more recyclable.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        The transparent tops are more recyclable.
        I love "Going Loco in Acapulco"!

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          I think all types of milk are shifting away from having coloured tops. I suspect it's because not using the dye saves them a fraction of a penny per bottle.
          Then I shall STOP DRINKING MILK!

Comment

I vote Conservative at every election and what do they give me? Woke milk

Comment

They did a similar thing with fire extinguishers. They used to have colours indicating what type it was. Now they are all red, with a label you need to read in a smoke filled environment.

Comment

It's political correctness gone mad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  They did a similar thing with fire extinguishers. They used to have colours indicating what type it was. Now they are all red, with a label you need to read in a smoke filled environment.
                  It’s fine, just accidentally spray the water based foam on the electrical fire, what could go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    Plastic semi-skimmed milk bottles now have semi-transparent white lids instead of green. This makes me think people have left the lid off all the time. WHY!?
                    Yeah this grips my **** somethin' cruel.

Comment

30 December 2022
                      Easter Egg section set up at Food Warehouse

Comment

Comment

Nothing celebrating the death and resurrection of someone born 5 days earlier with sh*tty chocolate eggs.

Comment

I was on a long-haul flight with an irritating woman in front who kept setting the seat to full recline, even when food was being served. This makes it difficult to eat, because the space to have your food out is diminished. They later came round with a snack and made her put the seat up temporarily. For the next two hours, I pressed the palm of my hand up against the seat back so it couldn't recline, hearing her get more and more annoyed as she repeatedly tried to force it back. Then I got bored of doing it, she put it back in recline... then had to put it back up again after about 15 minutes as the plane was landing. Ha!

Comment

I've had that, pinning our knees to the back of the chair. Honestly, I don't get why reclining hasn't been disabled, it's hardly like it makes for a bed. We had them recline back and than reach over their heads to hold the headrests from the back so you had their grubby hands in your face for ages

Comment

You can get little wedges that stop the front seat being reclined at all. Turn a difficult flight into an entertaining couple of hours as they bounce around trying to be obnoxious!

Airplane Seat Stopper Prevent Recline - ComfyPlane - Travel Necessities

Comment

Working...
                                X