Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that plane reclining shouldn't be a thing in economy. It's a massive **** you to the person behind you. In the end if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, though. I feel justified to recline only if the person in front of me reclines, and just assume there's a domino effect behind me as everyone else has to do the same.

Comment

I don't recline on a short flight but the long ones I tend to ease back a slight amount. After the meal and the lights go out I take a sneaky peek behind and if the person behind has gone full so do I.

Don't like those stoppers though if someone did me I'd bubble them to the FA.

Comment

One of the worst was a flight where we were on the back row where the seats don't recline so you're pinned in

Comment

Kids party bags.

Whether they be the typical plastic bag with random plastic tat or the current trend for a "piping bag" style bag full of random sweets that the kids only like half of.

I've been off work the last couple of days and done some tidying up and we seem to have loads of them from various parties the kids have attended and it's just so wasteful!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            I've had that, pinning our knees to the back of the chair. Honestly, I don't get why reclining hasn't been disabled, it's hardly like it makes for a bed. We had them recline back and than reach over their heads to hold the headrests from the back so you had their grubby hands in your face for ages
            Full recline, disgusting dread locked hair over the back of the headrest & hands, then YOUR the one that gets dirty looks when you ask them to cut it out, and remove themselves from your personal space.

Comment

I hate everything about going on holiday. I hate the drive to the airport, the parking, the airport itself is a living nightmare (add kids in to the mix too!) and then the flight is horrible. Then you have to do check out at the other end and final get to your hotel.
              We need appeture portal guns.

Comment

An obvious one, but the wall-to-wall press coverage of the tragic life of Little Harry Markle, and his book about how his big brother gave him a Chinese burn when he was 11 and he still hasn't got over it.
                Last edited by Golgo; 06-01-2023, 17:29.

Comment

I feel like Frogger trying to swerve traffic to avoid any exposure of that annoying man who apparently has a wife we are supposed to hate and the drama that is his existence in his family

Comment

Spare.

Sure, ok. You won’t be king. Neither will I. Forge your own path. Oh, you are. Why do we need a book about it? Oh, you still want to be special?

Not a fan of any of them.

Comment

Made me laugh when it was attempted to spin the book as already being a failure for being half price, they conveniently left out that the rrp is £28 quid though. This will go on and on, we're getting all this empty drivel and haven't even had much from Meghan yet.

‘Unconscious Bias’: ‘Not Racist’ of Royal to Ask Colour of His and Meghan’s Child, Says Prince Harry (news18.com)
                      Royal Family aren't racist! They're just unconsciously bias... against other ethnicities

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        Spare.
                        Not a fan of any of them.
                        Yeah; frankly... It's weird.

Previously whenever the Harry & Megan thing has come up I usually change the channel because the media circus around it is like taking a hammer-drill to the head. But now, even I am starting to wonder how cynical it is that someone can ask to be removed from public life and park their titles, but then publish tell-all memoirs, as if saying

"Why are these cameras always following me?!"
                        <grabs camera-man, and whispers>
                        "FOLLOW ME."

Comment

Chalk me up on the list of people who really don't care.

I can't believe the BBC have lead with this story a couple of days now.

On the way to work, I growled at the radio with Radio 2 making this headline story, then they banged on about football for ages, so I tuned to Radio 4 as it has more in-depth news, only to find them talking about Harry!

So I put a CD on.
                          Metallica's "Death Magnetic", thanks for asking.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I can't believe the BBC have lead with this story a couple of days now.
                            Yep, this is the biggest scandal really, while the NHS stuff is ongoing. I would love to live in a world where all the meaningful stuff is on the front page and maybe if you searched on page 6 or 7 you might find "Bunch of pricks born into inherited wealth have argument that just shows we should've kicked them out years ago"

Comment

They literally haven't made a single revelation in any of the coverage they've had. Main thing now is they wanted out, they're out. They wanted to be self sufficient, they now have upward of £200m in the bank. They wanted to get their version of events out there, they've done that.

There is now not one single reason left as to why they now don't do what they said they ultimately wanted from the beginning and **** off. Anything further will just add to the wave against them and the support for the royals undermining their whole original case.

Comment

They've milked it to oblivion. The interview with Oprah should have been the end of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X