This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    The Last of Us Part II appears to give me motion sickness/headaches...
    I had that problem with Gears of War.

Comment

I've not been able to find McCoys Chip Shop Chips for months now. I guess they've stopped selling them but man, I loved that curry flavour

-edit-
      I just formatted a 2TB HDD in error... I meant to format a 128GB flash drive. The amount of videos and ISOs I had on there... **** my life.
      Last edited by Cepp; 14-11-2020, 17:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
        I've not been able to find McCoys Chip Shop Chips for months now. I guess they've stopped selling them but man, I loved that curry flavour

-edit-
        I just formatted a 2TB HDD in error... I meant to format a 128GB flash drive. The amount of videos and ISOs I had on there... **** my life.
        Have you tried a program like disk drill to restore ?

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
          Have you tried a program like disk drill to restore ?
          I'm running that program right now

Looking at the preview section, it doesn't seem that folder structures and even some file names can be recovered unless I'm missing something. I should be able to sift through and recover the most essential files at least, but its looking like a fresh start is required for my emulation setup.

Comment

That there are people out there who can bluntly offend someone from no where and then continue on as if nothing has happened...

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              That there are people out there who can bluntly offend someone from no where and then continue on as if nothing has happened...
              That's loser talk right there!

Comment

Shrug, the forum seems to have set a low standard of spam and random pictures anyway.

Comment

I love this place, and I know members are a bit thin, but sometimes people need to be banned. **** goes on far too long without recourse.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post

-edit-
                    I did that right before a holiday in Scotland. Managed to find a program called Active@Partition Recovery just before we left. The demo version found all the partitions in a few seconds and I could confirm the files/folders were intact. I enjoyed the holiday knowing I'd be fine, then paid for the full version when I got back home. In my case I'd deleted , not formatted the partitions themselves, so recovery just involved searching for the old partitions and pressing 'Save'.

Formatting is the troublesome one - even quick formatting - because the information on the files/folders themselves is deleted.

Good luck!

Comment

I love this place, and I know members are a bit thin, but sometimes people need to be banned. **** goes on far too long without recourse.
                      Are the people 'out there' on this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                        I did that right before a holiday in Scotland. Managed to find a program called Active@Partition Recovery just before we left. The demo version found all the partitions in a few seconds and I could confirm the files/folders were intact. I enjoyed the holiday knowing I'd be fine, then paid for the full version when I got back home. In my case I'd deleted , not formatted the partitions themselves, so recovery just involved searching for the old partitions and pressing 'Save'.

Formatting is the troublesome one - even quick formatting - because the information on the files/folders themselves is deleted.

Good luck!
                        Cheers mate, I managed to get most of the really essential stuff back thankfully

Comment

Team Andromeda has been banned for 2 months for his abusive posts.
                          The mod team always discuss together before banning, so it's not seen as a personal thing or abuse of power.

We're a small forum, so it really helps if we're courteous to each other.

Also, absolutely everybody can add content, and the more we post, the more we have to discuss.
                          Don't always leave it to others, if you've found something cool, share it with everyone, please!

Comment

Laughable to ban TA and not the bot clown.

Comment

Who's Zelda collection is that?

Comment

Working...
                              X