Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmmm...I don't use PCs. Unless I'm trying to make some eBay ca$h, I can't be arsed with it. Just have an Android phone n Xbox 1 at mo. You can breathe with that setup.

The Internet is overrated. Big style.

Comment

Anyhoo, it works cool. I'm just wondering if folk who buy RDR1 on XB1 get Undead Nightmare for free, especially as it's basically a zombie patch to the main game.

I hope you all do. It should've been a free mode all along, not a separate game!

Comment

Also, irked about Martin Lawrence's shape in Bad Boys 3.

I'm not fat-ist at all but it's clear Will Smith is bringing his A-game and M.L. ain't even bothering and is bringing his D-game (D for doner kebabz).

Like, these two dudes are gonna be earning a coupla million outta this and that unfunny twat turns up not even putting the effort in. Knaarmeean?

I don't even care much for the 'Bad Boys' franchise at all, it's all based on 90s rap nostalgia and it's not really essential to ANYONE but at least give a fark when one is gonna be making so much do$h!!!!!

Comment

First day back at work, left early to do some yoga at home to help my back.

Comment

Over 200 victims, convicted for 136 of them. Gets life. Which amounts to 30 years... Life...
            Quoted:

Judge Suzanne Goddard QC described Sinaga as a “dangerous, deeply disturbed and perverted individual with no sense of reality”, who should never be released from prison.

And yet didn't get an actual life sentence because his case was a 'borderline case'.... borderline... for f---- sake.

Comment

He'll never leave prison. He will probably need to pass a psyc test which he never will.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                Type a bunch of stuff, leave it for a minute and then close the tab. Come back to the same thread - it should definitely be there in the quick reply box. Works for me. Details here: https://forums.skadi.net/threads/155...-Social-Groups
                No doesn't work at my end, might be because I don't use the "remember me" function for log in.

Comment

On one hand, anything that potentially symbolises any small dismantlement of the royal family's role in the UK is always welcome but on the other hand 'work to become financially independent'... f--- off, you're not extras on Benefits Street

Comment

Irking me that MVC3 Ultimate Edition is £7.99 on Live at the mo and I only bloody have £7.74 in my virtual purse and the offer ends in a few hours!!!!

Damn, I was just gonna buy it for how lush it all looks (wanna see the Resi backgrounds esp) and I know it's gonna play good. No doubt it'll come up again...

Comment

Why not pay the difference?

Comment

Can't be arsed putting my CC details in otherwise I tend to buy everything in sales. I just give myself a £25 gift card every payday. I don't really need it, anyway. I'd probs just play it for an hour and not play it much. Too many games. Need to play rather than buy!

Comment

Irked myself earlier basically falling out with a good mate over £20.

Twenty pounds ain't worth the loss of a good friendship, especially based on nowt, I'm sensing mistake, tbh.

*Always* embarrassing when you fall out over stupid ****. Gah.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post

Twenty pounds ain't worth the loss of a good friendship, especially based on nowt, I'm sensing mistake, tbh.

What was the story?

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post

Stick to your principles. If he wasn’t prepared to even pay back £20 then then he’s not a friend.

Comment

Pebbles and I once fell out because I wrote the word PARP on his porch front door window. It was on one of the little glass panels. My greasy fingertips ensured that it stayed there for years. Maybe even a decade. More were added: OTT, CHOD, etc.

Then one fateful day, the porch had steamed up to such an extent that all were visible. His mam spotted them.

Pebbles got a gilt-edged, class A cussing. He took a tongue-lashing on my behalf.

How was he repaid? I laughed my knob off. Then cussed for allowing her to destroy my Pompeii-esque graffiti.

Comment

Working...
                                X