Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the hell is [MENTION=42]MartyG[/MENTION]'s Eurovision apprection thread?

Where the hell is [MENTION=7343]prinnysquad[/MENTION]'s Eurovision totty apprection thread?

Comment

Where the hell is [MENTION=42]MartyG[/MENTION]'s Eurovision apprection thread?

Where the hell is [MENTION=7343]prinnysquad[/MENTION]'s Eurovision totty apprection thread?

Comment

Dammit - completely forgot it was on.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
          Dammit - completely forgot it was on.
          bull****!
          You live for this Europop bilge!

Comment

That Cyprus lass was a WAD.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              bull****!
              You live for this Europop bilge!
              No I knew it was on this w/e I just lost track - too little sleep today. The thread is open now. I've had a hectic week.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                That Cyprus lass was a WAD.
                Greece, surely?

Switzerland was terrible, France was alright, Malta got robbed in the public voting, Lithuania was a lot of fun (and evidently was the most popular with the U.K. public too!), Serbia was more Destiny’s mutton aunt than Child, Cyprus was very Lady Gaga, Ukraine had a crazy shouty lady, and Germany had a dancing middle finger during its act. Could only be Eurovision. And U.K. scored nil punts from the judges and public, how apt.

Italy was Darkness Lite, Finland did metal better, although being caught on camera doing a line of coke might have helped in the voting!
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

From something I read in a different part of the forum (no offence meant)...

Turned down page corners in books. Use a bookmark, piece of paper, remember a number, argh!

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post

Turned down page corners in books. Use a bookmark, piece of paper, remember a number, argh!
                    Just to really upset you, my wife does book art where you fold pages to make a word or picture:

To be fair, she uses crappy books to do it, like the gushing autobiography of Maggie Thatcher by the guy who was going to be the new BBC boss.

Actually, that's currently propping up a table...

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post

Comment

My habit of using trading cards falls under chaotic good I think.
                        No, not pokemon ones. Dragonball or Galaxy Angel ones.

Comment

I have a permanent chaotic good bookmark for a particular page of Azumanga Daioh. It's my 2000 yen note on the page they talk about the 2000 yen note. There is a story how I got it/ when I realised I got one that's nostalgic to me and it's the place I will most remember it being kept. So the book's space is the thing keeping the 'marker' safe, not the other way around.

Edit - pic

Last edited by Blobcat; 25-05-2021, 21:10. Reason: Image

Comment

I use fag papers and receipts. I never fold corners!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                              I have a permanent chaotic good bookmark for a particular page of Azumanga Daioh. It's my 2000 yen note on the page they talk about the 2000 yen note. There is a story how I got it/ when I realised I got one that's nostalgic to me and it's the place I will most remember it being kept. So the book's space is the thing keeping the 'marker' safe, not the other way around.
                              Greetings, fellow 2000yen owner!

I got mine from a friend of my grandma. It was her change when we met for coffee and she gave it to me, telling me it was rare.

Years later when I was moving here, I changed money at Heathrow and got a bunch of 2000yen notes!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

To be fair, she uses crappy books to do it, like the gushing autobiography of Maggie Thatcher by the guy who was going to be the new BBC boss.

Actually, that's currently propping up a table...

Comment

Working...
                                X