X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha. It's worth two in the bush.

Comment

The way the press and sites report this Halyna Hutchins incident is mad.....if u do not know who that is then that is part of the problem, her name is often buried in the text rather than the focus....I really really cannot stand celebrity culture

Comment

Can’t see the stopwatch on iPhone Lock Screen. Absolutely infuriating.
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 27-10-2021, 08:27.

Comment

The bloke has a headcold, woke up yesterday to our boiler bust (landlord/ letting agents won't do anything about it till Monday) and now in the horrible rainstorm we have noticed one of our windows is leaking.

That and I'm gonna have to wash my hair in the sink sometime today with a kettle of water. Happy Halloween everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
            The bloke has a headcold, woke up yesterday to our boiler bust (landlord/ letting agents won't do anything about it till Monday) and now in the horrible rainstorm we have noticed one of our windows is leaking.

That and I'm gonna have to wash my hair in the sink sometime today with a kettle of water. Happy Halloween everyone!
            Brutal, hope they sort it soon

Comment

Woke up at the usual time, got to the office a bit earlier than usual thanks to far less traffic than usual, got at the front gate and the guard stares at me puzzled and goes "today's holiday".
              Got back home and started playing videogames.

Comment

Plenty of GBAs, but can I find a charger for any of them? Can I ****.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                  Woke up at the usual time, got to the office a bit earlier than usual thanks to far less traffic than usual, got at the front gate and the guard stares at me puzzled and goes "today's holiday".
                  Got back home and started playing videogames.
                  To be honest that sounds like a red letter day.

Comment

The Government's incessant use of the term 'Levelling Up'

It's the most transparently empty term ever, a vague statement intended to suggest improvement without ever attaching a single commitment to it. Just an utterly meaningless phrase uttered constantly in a cringe worthy manner by people who clearly have zero knowledge of the medium they've lifted it from and when they say it all you can envisage is:

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                      Brutal, hope they sort it soon
                      Apparently we are getting a new boiler...on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        Plenty of GBAs, but can I find a charger for any of them? Can I ****.
                        I call foul! GBAs run on 2AAs.
                        GBA SP run on the same chargers as DS phat (I think that's right)

Comment

XBox/EA chaos.

The TL;DR is that an EA account can only be associated with a single Xbox account in its lifetime. Despite the Unlink page stating that once I unlink the accounts I will be able to link to a different account. I'm now going to have to keep track of 2 EA accounts.

Comment

****ing mother in law!

Comment

Was looking at a GBA, GBA SP, and GB Micro. Don't have any phat DS systems any more, and found 2 DS Lite chargers! I got bored and got GBA and GB Micro USB leads, which came the next day.

Comment

I know the exact feeling of knowing you have a particular cable/adapter, spending ages searching the house for it, failing to find it and ordering another one. Did it just recently with a GC -> USB pad adapter. Annoying!

Comment

Working...
                                X