X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Actual irk.

Shrinkflation.

Frazzles, now a six bag multipack, not eight, same price. Bastards.

Edit - Tbh, might as well complain about the bag size as well. Piddly little things, you've started, and you've finished, in the same mouthful, well, pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
        Being known as the computer person the amount of people who come up to me and say "so i heard you know about computers .....i have a problem with my printer " I just say " stop right there just get a new printer"

I cannot stand ink jet printers ...everyone knows what a con they are with pricing of the refills compared to cost....but in general in my experience how unreliable they are

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
          Actual irk.

Shrinkflation.

Frazzles, now a six bag multipack, not eight, same price. Bastards.

Edit - Tbh, might as well complain about the bag size as well. Piddly little things, you've started, and you've finished, in the same mouthful, well, pretty much.
          Bought a multipack of lion bars at the weekend. Opened them up, if they get any smaller they might as well start putting them in Celebrations tubs

Re: Banksy - I just don't find any of it that impressive or insightful. The frivolous stuff is just kind of there like memes are whilst the statement stuff is uni student level deep. I think that's why his Dismaland thing was a flop, a break away from graffiti and instantly into larger nothing to say rubbish. Don't get me wrong, there's far worse 'art' things out there but its biggest noteworthy element seems to be allowing some people to sell their homes to morons willing to pay millions for a £80k terrace with temporary paint on the side.
          Last edited by Neon Ignition; 22-11-2021, 09:12.

Comment

Lion Bars?! WHAT YEAR IS THIS?! Do they still make Lion Bars?

Comment

That's how I feel whenever I see a Topic Bar or a can of Tizer.... probably how I'll feel soon about normal cans of Coke too

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Lion Bars?! WHAT YEAR IS THIS?! Do they still make Lion Bars?
                Yes they do and they are disgusting as they are now coated with what i can only describe as cooking chocolate when nestle got their hands on a lot of brands they ruined them by cutting so many costs it's barely edible now. I no longer buy any chocolate outside of lindt because of the crap quality it's become.

Comment

I haven't seen a Topic bar in years.

Not that I'd eat one...some stories you always remember...

Comment

Not that I'd eat one...some stories you always remember...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/237712.stm
                    Confectionary maker Mars UK Ltd has been acquitted of breaching the Food Safety Act after selling a chocolate bar containing the head and shoulders of a mouse.
                    You learn something new every day, I didn't even know that mice got dandruff.

Comment

Wahey!!!

Comment

I haven't seen a Topic bar in years.
                        Never liked Topic's personally, but when they are mentioned I always think of the joke doing the rounds at school, sung to the tune of the Topic advert voiced by Bill Oddie if I remember correctly;

Q: What has a hazelnut in every bite?
                        A: Squirrel ****.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          You learn something new every day, I didn't even know that mice got dandruff.
                          They don't now!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            They don't now!
                            Take two bottles into the mouse shower?

Not me - I use Head Probe & Shoulders!

Comment

Pulled a muscle, f-d up a nerve in my back around 3am this morning, I simply turn and had blinding pain.

I had a similar thing happen about 6 years ago simply picking up a plate and I was on the floor in agony. I have had bad twinges that have lasted moments to 2 days but that first plate one was over a week of agony and I couldnt bend, take time off work (I was the only nurse at the practice as the other was on holiday abroad) and no GP appointment available until 2 weeks later. At that appointment I was almost better, GP said it was a ****ty nerve in my pelvis to spine and prescribed a strong pain killer I never took as I didn't need it by then.

I have been in agony today, had to have help getting out the shower, getting dressed and getting on the bus to post a parcel and to get hold of some strong pain killers.

Seriously HATE this so much

Comment

I hate Russian dolls. They are so full of themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X