Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds less like a splinter and more like a stake! You don't happen to live on a set for Buffy the Vampire Slayer do you?

Comment

Not even joking, id love to be a vampire slayer.

Comment

Cooker has been on the blink the main oven stopped working but everything else was fine, we decided to order a replacement from argos paid up and waited for them to call for making a deliver slot, a week later still no contact so we rang back and they forgot to sort delivery by chance we managed to get the last delivery & installation slot before xmas. So waited 3 weeks for the day to come & they turn up with a totally destroyed oven, call argos to play hell & they are like "well there's nothing we can do you'll have to wait a month for a replacement"

While the install guys were here they were messing around in electrics box, and now our old cooker is totally dead too. So i won't even be getting xmas dinner this year gonna have to live off cold food for the next month. I'm ****ing sick of the bad luck it's endless just one thing after another been like this most of the year just endless crap one thing after another. Suffice to say i got some small satisfaction slagging argos off on twitter, surprising how quick they are to help when you slag them off online.

Comment

That’s terrible man, sorry to hear that

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Cooker has been on the blink the main oven stopped working but everything else was fine, we decided to order a replacement from argos paid up and waited for them to call for making a deliver slot, a week later still no contact so we rang back and they forgot to sort delivery by chance we managed to get the last delivery & installation slot before xmas. So waited 3 weeks for the day to come & they turn up with a totally destroyed oven, call argos to play hell & they are like "well there's nothing we can do you'll have to wait a month for a replacement"

While the install guys were here they were messing around in electrics box, and now our old cooker is totally dead too. So i won't even be getting xmas dinner this year gonna have to live off cold food for the next month. I'm ****ing sick of the bad luck it's endless just one thing after another been like this most of the year just endless crap one thing after another. Suffice to say i got some small satisfaction slagging argos off on twitter, surprising how quick they are to help when you slag them off online.
            Absolutely unbelievable, I would of gone ballistic at them. You want to investigate this as the people probably weren’t even qualified to touch the electrics, get some compensation out of them.
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 22-12-2021, 18:52.

Comment

Food bank campaigners joined forces with Ed Sheeran and Elton John’s rival festive song, while expletive-strewn protest against Boris Johnson goes top five

Good cause or not, the continued demise of any chance of a half decent Xmas No.1 ever depresses

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...christmas-no-1
                Good cause or not, the continued demise of any chance of a half decent Xmas No.1 ever depresses
                At least its for Cheerity...

And it stopped Ed ****ing Bellend from getting the top spot.

Comment

The new HSBC app...

Comment

Just popped The Oliver Twins cart into my Evercade for the first time.... and.... totally dead. Cart insertion not even recognised. Pfffft.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                      Just popped The Oliver Twins cart into my Evercade for the first time.... and.... totally dead. Cart insertion not even recognised. Pfffft.
                      The true Speccy experience

Comment

That sucks. Try to get it replaced as soon as you can. That’s one that will be going out of print due to the licensing not being renewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          That sucks. Try to get it replaced as soon as you can. That’s one that will be going out of print due to the licensing not being renewed.
                          Thanks for the heads-up, DT.

Where did you get this info?

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up, DT.

Where did you get this info?
                            It’s on this article on their blog. Looking now, it says March 2022 so you should be fine. https://evercade.co.uk/looking-forwa...evercade-2022/

Comment

Thanks DT :thumbsup:

Comment

There was a Panarama on last night about Britains roads getting more dangerous. They focused on the physical things like Smart motorways or speeding and the fact that police don't really put attention to the road laws.

I think it missed the wider social issue at the heart. And that is people's lives are getting busier and people generally give less of a **** anymore.

People need to slow the **** down. As an example, I'm 6ft2 and with my legs I can get quite a good pace up, so why am I always shadowed by people desperate to get passed me at an almost jogging speed. I see people jump into cars, get the engine on and start driving before even putting their seatbelt on or checking if it's safe to go.

People seem to fill every moment of their life with something and they rush from one thing to the next. Slow down.

Comment

Working...
                                X