X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
    MX510
    Yep, best wired mouse I ever had. I used it right up until it fell apart, and was sad to see they'd stopped making it.

Comment

Wordle
      Not really an irk, I admire one guy managed to do so well off it

... it;s just hangman though, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        That's kinda the beauty of it. It's like that old Mastermind board game too. Or Battleships, I guess. Like you apply a bit of knowledge to guess something.

I love the board-game COUP, for the same reason. Dead simple, you can learn it in minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          Wordle
          Not really an irk, I admire one guy managed to do so well off it

If you’re having that much trouble, just open a private window and have five more guesses

Comment

Just noticed that virgin have hiked my bill again so had to spend, a large amount of time renegotiating it, its normally an hour on the phone and a threat to leave to get anything out of them, but they must be wising up as they upped my TV package and my broadband to the 1gig service while Knocking the price back down to just under £60. Not sure why they make me do this dance every year but at least whats app is a thing now so no hanging on the phone for an hour.

Comment

I had the conversation with Virgin to knock our phone off, the bloke sold me a new package but when I checked the phone was still on.
              Had to call them back to get it sorted, they give us some more channels which I told them I'm not interested in.

I'm sure they get commission on sales, anyway they've put ours up as usual.

In this day and age you should be able to pick a custom bundle and go with that.

Comment

Everything is going up, rapidly.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  Everything is going up, rapidly.
                  #Matron

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    *freeze frame on Dogg, trou down, sitting in a sink*

*record scratch*

Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here.
                    I've been chuckling for about two weeks at the phrase "trou down"!

Comment

Regulator Ofgem says about 10% of the latest energy price cap rise covered the cost of firms going bust.

Pathetic regulators, cowboy operators, the entire system...

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
                        https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60257448

Yeah...

The watchdog now wants to review the price cap every three months, instead of every six months at present.
                        It reckons the change would help bring some stability for consumers and firms in fast-moving market.
                        They can have this when price increases and decreases run on the same cadence.

When raw prices go up, our bills shoot up instantly.

When raw prices go down, we see a reduction in 6-12 months.

Comment

Shell yesterday announcing £20bn profits in profit, while the world burns the rich really do get richer. we really do run our energy not for the UK but for shareholder profits and its company's like shell that are reaping the rewards.

it really dose feel like shortsightedness on behalf of our goverment that our entire country's power infrastructure is so heavily reliant on one type of fuel. add in that we don't have stockpiles as we removed our ability to store gas, so we are completely at the mercy of the markets, how we didnt see this pretty obvious scenario coming is baffling and reaks of incompetency.

Comment

Wait what? How the F does that work? Can i bankrupt my company and come out with a profit? Is that how were rolling now?

Comment

The fawning over the Jubilee
                              It's not an achievement. She got it early and it's literally just a nation expected to say 'well done on not dying with your top end private care'

Comment

I have now done 38 years of not dying, where's my award?

Comment

Working...
                                X