This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    I was planning to buy Atelier Ryza come February. Of course this is shortly after the release of the second game. Naturally it's sold out absolutely everywhere now. What did I expect? This always happens.
    I've been wanting to get that for a while, but holding off because I'm convinced it'll be in a sale the MOMENT after I buy it.

Comment

Ordered some headphones... Turns out they are coming from Italy.
      Place your bets what month they'll arrive then.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        My guess is giugno

Comment

I had a game in from France the other day only took eight days to arrive hopefully you won't be waiting too long.

Comment

The decline in quality of M&S underwear.

I have some trunks / boxers from my student days (almost 25 years ago) that are still decent enough to wear (even if I'm expecting to get lucky). Yet the 5 pack I bought less than 3 months ago is down to the last pair. They just keep tearing in the 'sack' area. Fine when standing up, but sit down and it all hangs out.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
              The decline in quality of M&S underwear.
              Sod what's happening in the world, this is the most important post of the year, thank for this, I'm an M&S diehard though I did get some BHS ones years ago (forgive me father for I have sinned) and bits were flopping out all over't shop.

My last two packs from around six months ago are ok but instead of getting my usual two packs next time I'll just go for one to test the strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                I had a comic from Holland that was shipped on the 2nd January & only arrived yesterday

I had given it up for lost

Neil

Comment

Sold the house at the weekend for just a little under the asking price, which was great as it needs a lot of renovating. Rang up today to book a viewing for an incredible property and it had sold this morning. Really annoying as it had a loft conversion that would have been ideal for a man cave!

Comment

Bought a GBC and GBA SP recently on eBay. GBC battery cover clip is hanging on by a thread and the SP has a screwed up speaker. Blah.
                    Last edited by speedlolita; 17-02-2021, 11:58.

Comment

Big gas pipe renovation going on down our street renewing all the pipes.

They turned mine off, only mine, for the whole weekend, pipe is physically cut and can’t be joined until Mon when the crew is back.

F. F. S. Don’t need this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        Big gas pipe renovation going on down our street renewing all the pipes.

They turned mine off, only mine, for the whole weekend, pipe is physically cut and can’t be joined until Mon when the crew is back.

F. F. S. Don’t need this.
                        Pfff, it's not like you need gas for central heating or anything in February.

Comment

Trying to log back on here after 6 years, opening up my old email account to find almost 400 dick pill related emails.

Comment

Welcome back.

p.s. wanna buy some dick pills?

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post

p.s. wanna buy some dick pills?

"Ill buy it at a high price!"

Last edited by Kit; 21-02-2021, 21:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

"Ill buy it at a high price!"
                                Perfect. No notes.