Celebrity Deaths Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    Gosh, what wonderfully racist (and utterly incoherent) bull**** to read on a sunny Sunday afternoon.
    It's nice you were able to enjoy your Sunday afternoon in the sun. Some of us had to work.. And while Sarcastic posts seem beyond your grudge

One can't help but think Israel will one day start World War III and China's sick Food markets , will inflicted more harm to the world come the winter. In both cases the counties seem beyond any sanctions. We went to war in Iraq for less.

Comment

If your gonna be angry at anyone try the Chinese government not the people the ccp were the ones that tried to suppress the news and lie about how severe it was. Including making many people vanish

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        TA, I don't often practice brevity in my posts but do **** off with this sort of stuff.
        Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        Bloody hell TA. Letting the side down massively there. No more of that nonsense.
        Hey [MENTION=3542]Team Andromeda[/MENTION]. Maybe you should listen to other forum members (including the chap who runs the place).

I did enjoy my Sunday, thanks. I stayed at home as instructed by the government. I'm on childcare duties so lots of LEGO, Frozen 2 and fruit slices.

Comment

TA is at the sharp end of this, he can say what he thinks. China should get hammered, nothing racist about that. Where does all the endangered animals from Africa end up? Or is that answer racist too?

Comment

Wanting to purge an entire race because a few of them do weird stuff?

How about nuking the UK because they supply vast quantities of guns to perpetual warzones ending the lives of innocent people?

Comment

Also, completely off topic

Comment

It is possible he was blowing off steam. After all this blows over, we need to seriously reconsider how we engage with China. Lives have been lost/ruined and the economy will be broken for decades, all because some dirty pigs like eating pagolin and chips.

Also for the ones gloating at TA and virtue signalling. When this outbreak first started, I saw a ton of photos of the Wuhan Wet Market on a proper chinese website, that place was like a doom level, it was a dirty squallid hell hole piled high with random parts of wild animals and half dead manky ones in small cages. It was vile and disgusting.
                Last edited by vanpeebles; 06-04-2020, 07:56.

Comment

Not advocating for genocide is just virtue signalling now? *subtly slides over to be with those virtue signalling rather than those genocide signalling*

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Not advocating for genocide is just virtue signalling now? *subtly slides over to be with those virtue signalling rather than those genocide signalling*
                    Give ower man.

Comment

What we all need right now is for a Chinese celebrity to die, thus bringing the thread back OT but allowing the current discourse to continue.

Comment

I'm not going to agree with the mass death thing as it isn't how I feel about it, but I've known TA (on the Internet) for donkeys of years and he's a good guy who is currently on the very sharp end of all this with no clear end in sight. It's not the normal kind of thing he would say and I think most of us know that in our hearts.

I would say none of us are really acting 100% how we would in regular circumstances (me included), so I think we all need to take a breather and just try to get through each day rather than put the world to rights at this stage. I'm very angry that a disgusting wet market seems to have caused all of this, but we need to sort things like that out with a clear head. It's not normal times and we can't just pile on each other when we know that's not how we normally are.

Hope you're OK, TA.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          I don't wank mate and can't help but think China being wipped off the face of the Earth
                          How about having a wank and wiping it off with China? Good compromise? aim for the wet market

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          (hopefully along with the Middle East
                          I'm from the Middle East G-Man. Where's the ?

I jest of course and can understand you're upset, given that you work around sick people everyday, but nukes aren't the answer!

Comment

We should nuke Africa too, because that's where AIDS originated. ****ing stupid thing to post.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              Wanting to purge an entire race because a few of them do weird stuff?

How about nuking the UK because they supply vast quantities of guns to perpetual warzones ending the lives of innocent people?
                              I was being sarcastic about using Nukes and looking after bats (for crying out loud) But that's seems beyond so many on here . I wouldn't want my Hero Jackie Chan nuked , but never mind

Worst it will get mind, not because of the Virus but with the economic fallout that will happen and millions will lose their jobs and homes and all while China acts like nothing happened.

But my mistake let's call out Trump, let's all clap when the Tory front bench get the Virus, but GOD forbid, should we look to call out China

Comment

Umm this thread is in the off topic section meaning it’s off topic regardless.

Comment

Working...
                                X