Celebrity Deaths Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I was being sarcastic about using Nukes and looking after bats (for crying out loud) But that's seems beyond so many on here . I wouldn't want my Hero Jackie Chan nuked , but never mind

Worst it will get mind, not because of the Virus but with the economic fallout that will happen and millions will lose their jobs and homes and all while China acts like nothing happened.

But my mistake let's call out Trump, let's all clap when the Tory front bench get the Virus, but GOD forbid, should we look to call out China
    Spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
      How about having a wank and wiping it off with China? Good compromise? aim for the wet market

I'm from the Middle East G-Man. Where's the ?

I jest of course and can understand you're upset, given that you work around sick people everyday, but nukes aren't the answer!
      Still not an excuse he isn’t the only one having to work, this morning alone I have been sat in a safety cabinet processing hundreds of ? Covid 19 samples and you don’t see me wishing for a nuclear strike.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Still not an excuse he isn’t the only one having to work, this morning alone I have been sat in a safety cabinet processing hundreds of ? Covid 19 samples and you don’t see me wishing for a nuclear strike.
        You might do if you catch it

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          I'm not disagreeing

Different strokes for different folks (my last wank joke, promise).

Comment

Let's cool down a bit, the last thing we need is for all us lot to turn on each other. There's some very daft stuff being said. The world is bad enough without us going at it, we need to unite against the common enemy - Bubsy 2.

Comment

I was being sarcastic about using Nukes and looking after bats (for crying out loud) But that's seems beyond so many on here . I wouldn't want my Hero Jackie Chan nuked , but never mind
              Yeah.

dirty b@st@rd country that is China
              Doesn't look very sarcastic. And then the bonus, nuke the Middle East as well was presumably sarcasm too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  You might do if you catch it
                  Slim chance I know how to use a safety cabinet. Ironically the lab is the safest place as we have strict procedures

Comment

Usually labs are the places they spread from

Comment

Do Prime Ministers count as celebrities?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post

I jest of course and can understand you're upset, given that you work around sick people everyday, but nukes aren't the answer!
                        It's not work TBH that's it's a little break from the house and the missery on the TV and I wouldn't want to live a world of nukes flying around the place, it's not even safer for Bats ( it was being Sarcastic)

But I am angry with China mind after what one sees happing in Italy, Spain and New York and then the economic meltdown that's to come and the feeling life will never be the same again , ever.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          Do Prime Ministers count as celebrities?
                          We'll see if he's discharged within a day or two, as the government would have us believe. When the newsflash popped up my immediate reaction was that it isn't good. He's looked like **** on the few occasions he's been on telly in the last week and "admitted for tests" is standard vague bollocks. Imagine if he carks- that'd set the cat among the pigeons.

Comment

Them cats and pigeons best be social distancing.

Those furry and winged bastards.

Comment

Worst it will get mind, not because of the Virus but with the economic fallout that will happen and millions will lose their jobs and homes and all while China acts like nothing happened.

But my mistake let's call out Trump, let's all clap when the Tory front bench get the Virus, but GOD forbid, should we look to call out China
                              be happy that Australia is calling out China big time. Japan is too but they always have done over the BS the CCP pull.
                              Anyway, its the CCP and their corrupt followers are to blaim, not the everyday person. Although, they do have a lot of issues due to the way they were brought up under the regime. I suggest watching https://www.youtube.com/user/serpentza channel. That's a guy who was brought up in South Africa. Saw it all. He loves China but will never defend the BS. Its a great inside look as he lived there for 10 years and married to a Chinese.

Comment

It's not work TBH that's it's a little break from the house and the missery on the TV and I wouldn't want to live a world of nukes flying around the place, it's not even safer for Bats ( it was being Sarcastic)

But I am angry with China mind after what one sees happing in Italy, Spain and New York and then the economic meltdown that's to come and the feeling life will never be the same again , ever.
                                Nor should it be. This should be a wake up call.

Not been on the forum properly for a few days so I only just got around to reading your posts this morning. It wasn't sarcasm that I read, it was racism and your follow up posts reveal that. If I see anything more like that then it'll be time for you to leave, and we'll be leaving the ban end date field blank.

Comment

Working...
                                X