This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    That was the speculation on the radio, that the government knows NHS staff will aim to be off for 2 weeks over Xmas
    Very clever since all Annual Leave is banned over the Christmas Period and Ward Staff have to work 2 of the main shifts; Which are Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. If only we could have 2 weeks off for Christmas.

Comment

My typo, meant Easter instead of Xmas

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        My typo, meant Easter instead of Xmas
        Great just in time for April when most Staff get their brand new Annual Leave entitlement for the year and loads to look to take Easter off to be with the kids. What Planning

Comment

One thing I didn't look at when I popped into Tesco Metro was the tea section.

I've got plenty of bags left at the mo but never thought to look. Nobody seems to be talking about teabag shortages.

Anyone noticed any other unusual shortages? I'm curious to see what's actually being prioritised by folk in this current phase of public paranoia.

It'll be summat really weird. Like Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire puds or Reese's Pieces.

Any BD newsagents notice anyone bulk-buying top-shelf jazz-mags out there???

Comment

Coffees beginning to run low.
            Beans and Durex will go next

Comment

Got given a Tassimo at Chrimbo. Still haven't used it, am replete with pods.

Comment

Mortality rate in Italy is 6.7%

Just saying.

Comment

I've been unable to get microwave corn dogs, but I think they were discontinued in about 1996.

Comment

The stockpiling thing is sad. People are so selfish. You properly see how we are all hairless apes at a time like this.

The press aren't helping. They are doing their very best to whip everyone into an absolute frenzy.

Comment

I hadn’t really noticed the stockpiling to be honest. I’ve still been able to get all the lobster, caviar and Châteauneuf-du-Pape that I usually buy. As long as the essentials are readily available no need to panic.

Comment

Was driving behind a white van earlier, a dirty one, and finger-scrawled in the dirt on the back someone had written: "No toilet rolls are stored in this van overnight." Gave me a right chuckle, did that.

Comment

Image FDBD424-F-2-E9-A-4-C16-919-D-A7-CD7-E895951 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

I went to sainsburys and looked for paracetamol. It was wall to wall old people down there raiding everything. One lady got about 12 bottles of mouthwash. I **** you not. It was madness.

Comment

Don't be so quick to mock the stockpiling - as I'm sure JazzFunk will attest to as he works in a hospital, it has been shown that NHS healthcare professionals are 47% more likely to treat you if your breath is deliciously minty fresh and you have a sparkling clean butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Don't be so quick to mock the stockpiling - as I'm sure JazzFunk will attest to as he works in a hospital, it has been shown that NHS healthcare professionals are 47% more likely to treat you if your breath is deliciously minty fresh and you have a sparkling clean butt.
                                What if you have loo roll in your teeth and a minty crack?

Comment

Working...
                                X