Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't remind me of the Corsa... horrid little car

Comment

I bought this one about 4 years ago from a lady who'd had it for absolutely years. It was very scruffy, probably had about 5 sets of sill panels going over each one that rusted out, had been parked outside on the street forever, but had only done about 39,000 miles (backed up by the mileage history - they only used it to drive to work which was about half a mile away). The mileage wasn't really a boon as the engine had never really warmed up properly and was super tappety even as these go, but it drove surprisingly alright and wasn't smoky at all.

I enjoyed driving around in it for a couple of days looking (even more) like I was on the way to get my giro, then sold it to some guy who shoved a CVH Turbo into it for track days of all things.

Comment

CVH Turbo?! Probably went bang on his first track day.

Comment

New DeLorean - s'alright. I like the side and back view, but the bonnet makes it look like it's going backwards.

Fiesta - HELL YES! I learned to drive in a Mk.1 - choke lever and everything! March 82 it was registered and last seen 94, based on the gov tax site.

The last couple have been really boring, but I'll always have happy memories of my first car.

Comment

It's time - the very final Ford Fiesta will roll off the production line in Germany today

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X