No announcement yet.

CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm betting you all £20 here that if you gave me Mike Ashley's chips, I'm gonna be the ONLY guy on here pissing on 'em.

The ONLY.

Give me 20 and make it happen.

Comment

****in rubbish we all talk.

**** it.

Load a bollockz

Comment

I'll go one better and bet you all £19.99 that if you gave me Mike Ashley's chips, I wouldn't piss on them.

Comment

Lol! I love you mate!!! X

Comment

My infected housemate and his girlfriend just strolled through the front door with shopping...

"We've got no food." Bollocks, we just don't have everything you want. "There's hardly anyone there." You're still spreading it about arsehole. You weren't even wearing gloves or a mask.

FFS.

Comment

Love you too, Jazzy

Just think: between us we'd have £39.99!

Comment

Member of staff flaked out on me today (for 12 weeks) as he had a letter stating he's a high risk group due to his asthma (he's been absolute fine the whole time he's worked for me) despite me stating I'm doing everything in my power to keep the company open and to make sure you all have work, just last night.

Oh well the show will carry on without him.
                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 24-03-2020, 09:11.

Comment

That's not good. Fact is, we're pretty much all likely to catch this ****, anyway.

I don't want it, nobody wants it, but it seems inevitable we all gonna get it.

It's all just ****in horrible.

Comment

Apparently my office is still open, even though every job in there could either be done from home or is completely irrelevant at this time and in almost all cases absolutely non-essential. I'm working from home.

Comment

It's not inevitable everyone will catch it and people with at risk conditions shouldn't be putting themselves at risk by going to work and increasing their number of contacts. This virus attacks the lungs, asthma affects the lungs.

If people just stay at home if they can, there's less people to infect - the whole point in doing this is to reduce the likelihood of spread in order to reduce the load on the health service and give more time to get a vaccine out.

It's not just the virus that's a problem if the hospitals are overwhelmed, it's any serious illness as there won't be the beds for anyone to get treatment if they need it.

Comment

Are you The Oracle (TM)???

Let's face it, we all **** out of arseholes, and arseholes are like opinions, ie. everyone has one (bar them 'torso guys' you sometimes see in soft wheelchairs).

There is no 'cognoscenti' on here. We are ALL at risk and ALL our lives matter.

BOTTOM LINE.

Comment

Fuc all this mate, I'm getting pissed off.

Comment

No, Marty is right. It is not in any way inevitable that we all catch it and it's crucial we protect the vulnerable in our society. And when you talk about opinions, there are many, many experts who dedicate their lives to this topic and they know their stuff. It's not like all opinions have equal weight. And their guidelines should have been followed from day one to greatly minimise risk and should be followed now in order to try to contain the situation. And those guidelines can keep a lot of people safe while a vaccine is being developed, something huge amounts of resources are going into globally right now.

As you would advise, JazzFunk, don't panic. Don't let it get you down. But you do need a sense of urgency and action to be a part of giving people the best chances during all this.

Comment

Yeah, you right, Dogg, just lost it for a minute.

It's just a crazy time and we are all off our heads computing it.

Love you all and soz for being shirty, this is a lovely place and I was out of order XXX

Comment

Quite - reducing the load and minimising the peak means the NHS can better cope with the numbers and have the beds and equipment to treat people and increase the likelihood of not dying if you end up in a hospital bed.

It's the difference between a few 10,000s dying and several 100,000s of people dying if we do nothing and let things spread out of control - exponential growth is what we're trying to reduce, exponential growth is bad.

Here's a bunch of animations that try to explain it: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...ona-simulator/

Comment

Working...
                                X