Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edit: Nope, still didn't work.

Comment

I love this place but we all need to stop being wet lettuces here.

Look at China. Emergent, important stuff. That's all. Not this trickery. It's huge and it's scary. This lie we be livin' be so ridiculous. Even taxi drivers, now, just say it. They know it's all a bunch of babba.

Everyone does.

Everyone bar the wet lettuces. Wet lettuces aren't good at all.

Comment

PS: you bust my DRY lettuce, I bust yo ass.

Comment

Time stamp checks out.

Comment

Hehe. But quite, quite true. But seriously...like Phil Collins...I should really be wormfood by now. Hmmm.

Got a McD's Double Quarter Pounder in a brown paper bag in the kitchen. Bought it a coupla hours back. 110 seconds in the microwave, cuppa tea...pure and simple, timeless pleasures that never get old.

No wet lettuce anywhere to be seen, either. That's the Big Mac. And it's usually pretty crisp n' non-wet but if I had it in my pocket whilst pissed...with a full bladder...then I may pass out and piss all over it.

Anyways, it's Burger Time.

Comment

Someone at the daughters school has got it, she's now isolating for two weeks.

Comment

Recent headline saying there *might* be a lockdown in Leeds.

More recent headline saying my hosp has had 0% cases or deaths the last few days.

It's like ping pong.

Ah well. My twelve days leave are over, now, I'm back in tomoz and will see what new **** is going on. Boshing them bins around.

Comment

By might they probably don't mean one will be announced they probably mean 'there might be a lockdown in Leeds' as in no=one including the council or the government can remember anymore whether ones already in place or not

Comment

Lol. All too true!

Comment

Here we go... It begins again.

Social meetings of over 6 banned from Monday

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        Here we go... It begins again.

Social meetings of over 6 banned from Monday
                        The gov't is putting out info later; so we'll be finding out today whether or not we're postponing the wedding. We have to be made to do it by the guidelines because we just can't afford otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          The gov't is putting out info later; so we'll be finding out today whether or not we're postponing the wedding. We have to be made to do it by the guidelines because we just can't afford otherwise.
                          I hope they don't reduce numbers again, because I barely made the guest list in the last cull!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I hope they don't reduce numbers again, because I barely made the guest list in the last cull!
                            Jokes aside, we did have to "un-invite" people. If they cut it down further we're going to be removing family members!

Comment

Well if it's between me and Granny Edith, let's just admit she bought that wedding hat for no good reason.

My brother-in-law got royally shafted by his wedding organisers.
                              They cancelled the wedding, before the Government introduced restrictions, then charged him an 80% cancellation fee!
                              Bijou Weddings must pay more to couples whose weddings were cancelled in lockdown, but mistrust persists.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                My brother-in-law got royally shafted by his wedding organisers.
                                They cancelled the wedding, before the Government introduced restrictions, then charged him an 80% cancellation fee!
                                https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54055231
                                That's pretty short-sighted - not that I'm planning on getting married, but I would properly research any company I was considering using and this sort of shenanigans would be a massive red flag against using said organiser.

Comment

Working...
                                X