X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Any news on this, mate?
    Hope she's OK.
    It's lymphoma, so highly treatable. A friend of a friends husband has it and he's getting treatment and is living life as normal, so there is hope.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
      It's lymphoma, so highly treatable. A friend of a friends husband has it and he's getting treatment and is living life as normal, so there is hope.
      Better she had nothing wrong, but that's the best news you could ask for.

Comment

My mum and dad have both had their first jabs now, which is a big relief that they have a degree of immunity at least now. I'm fortunate in that they've been taking it really seriously from the start* but it's still a partial load off my mind.

*Well, mostly. I did have to go a bit like this over the phone back in March last year initially when they seemed to be carrying on as normal...

Comment

Had my first test today, at noon before lunch. Right nostril still hurts. Still, results are negative, so unless laws change overnight, I'll be able to travel to Italy and meet my family after a year.

Comment

Had the first part of the Vaccine done today, quite efficient and well managed i have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              Had the first part of the Vaccine done today, quite efficient and well managed i have to say.
              "...because it was organized in the new Microsoft Office365 suite of programmes. Try the new Microsoft Edge browser. It is compatible with all supported versions of Windows, and macOS. With speed, performance, best in class compatibility for websites and extensions, and built-in privacy and security features, it's the only browser you'll ever need."

Comment

Ok did NOT react well to the vaccine. Woke up during the night shivering and couldn’t get warm (I’m basically immune to the cold) throwing up and dizzy. Feel better now but stayed home today as I didn’t feel up to driving.

Comment

That’s just the Bill Gates chip activating.

Comment

Yep. The mind control components of the vaccine can have side effects in the short term.

Comment

Spent three hours up at the local hospital yesterday due to the fall I had a few weeks back and ongoing back problems.

Woke up this morning with a sore throat and headache. Hoping this isn't where my luck has run out.

Comment

Noooooooo!

Comment

Dose 01 complete, Oxford version. Head was muzzy afterward but not sure if that's just the anxiety of having had it done, went as well as I could hope too. I feel okay right now so everything hinges on how I feel in the morning.

Comment

Back in work today feeling semi normal, running hot now but at least i feel better than yesterday, was worse than chemo kicking in yesterday was. Hopefully the second jab isn’t like that.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                              Hopefully the second jab isn’t like that.
                              https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ffects/617892/ - I'm sure it'll be worth it regardless - gotta be better than being on a vent in a hospital bed.

Comment

That's one thing I wondered, whether the second dose result in the same side effects as each person gets with the first.

Comment

Working...
                                X