No announcement yet.

CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I'm finally booked in for my first now too. I'll be getting it on Thursday. My second is also booked in, for late August.

The side effects are what they are, obviously I'm hoping I'm not wiped out, but to be honest I'm just relieved to finally be getting a vaccination. It's been a long road from early 2020 when this all kicked off and no one had any clue when on Earth there was going to be some light at the end of the tunnel.

Fingers crossed and touch wood, by early September I should be able to let go of that nagging anxiety I've had constantly any time I'm in public since Feb last year.

Comment

First dose done! It was a stupidly long process with a lot of waiting but, aside from that, it was all fine.

Comment

Hold your arm up to your ear and you can hear the GPS tracker beeping

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          I can hear a faint computerised voice just saying "windows has crashed. Do you want to send an error report?".

Comment

"Don't worry boys, we'll get him on the next round"

Comment

I thought I was hearing things!!

Comment

If your tracker has started beeping, you need to change the battery. It's just a standard lithium CR2032. You will lose all your memories though.

Comment

And yes, the battery goes through there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    First dose done! It was a stupidly long process with a lot of waiting but, aside from that, it was all fine.
                    That's a shame (the process). My first jab was the most efficient thing I'd ever witnessed, until my second jab which made the first process look amateurish by comparison. A well oiled machine. I can only assume the government had next to no involvement.

Comment

We got a full tour of the inside of the convention centre before getting to the room where we had our shot.

I heard the old Windows error noise and my shoulder has hurt ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        We got a full tour of the inside of the convention centre before getting to the room where we had our shot.
                        Yeah, mine was like that only it was a stadium. Wiggling around like some kind of Disneyland line. I know people who live out of the city who were in and out in around 20 minutes so I think they are just throwing the entirety of Dublin into that one stadium, hence the long waits. Everything was fine with it - it was just the volume of people and having to be in a really long queue for ages.

Comment

Ready for the next one?

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                            Good old China, fing up the world again.

Comment

Yes it's not as if this is the first time, plenty of previous with HN1N and SARS.

Sadly it doesn't seem like any government is willing to take them to task over it particularly if the latest CCP-virus came from a lab.

Comment

Take them to task over what? An animal disease being passed to a human?

Comment

Working...
                                X