No announcement yet.

CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope hopitals are left with enoug medical supplies to get them through the massive increase of child births in December/January

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      Conversation last night:

Other half: Have you checked you have enough supplies??
      Me: Yes, I've got plenty of citadel paints, glue, lots of car parts, and 1000s of old computer games to play.
      Yeah, I was seeing all those empty shelves on Twitter and thinking about how my leadbelcher is running really low.

Comment

Guys I don’t want to be a conspiracy theorist but consider this - Activision releases a new Call of Duty free to play game in the same week their two biggest markets go on lockdown. Coincidence?

It’s one hell of a viral marketing campaign!

Comment

My brother has it.

Comment

Sorry to hear that [MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION]. Hope he makes a smooth recovery

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
              My brother has it.
              COD or the virus?

Comment

The virus unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  Sorry to hear that [MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION]. Hope he makes a smooth recovery
                  Me too. Thanks dude.

Comment

Yeah all the best to your brother and keep safe!

Comment

Got to update to DC3 - mate of mine who's a police officer has got the virus, not really surprising I suppose given the nature of the job.

Comment

Schools in Scotland and Wales close this Friday. UK Government’s Education Secretary to make statement at 17:00 tonight.

Comment

Don's just doing a press conference, first sentence 'our WAR with the Chinese virus'.

Ace.

Comment

Got to be honest, not loving the apocalypse. I mean, I'm used to working from home but I'm not used to having my kids around all the time and having my wife hog the internet because she's constantly remotely using her work computer and I have to wear pants and stuff.

Comment

Exponential growth in action

Based purely on current growth rate (rather than advanced modelling) with a current mortality rate of 3.96% (deaths over positive cases).

Last edited by MartyG; 18-03-2020, 17:11.

Comment

Quite a few recovery accounts in, now. There is a prevailing sense that it's not *quite* as bad/fatal as The Fear is making it out to be. It's definitely not Ebola, thank god.

I remember a few years ago in A&E when they spent thousands and thousands on hazmat suits in prep for the Ebola threat. I was proper crapping myself at the time. Luckily it didn't happen and they never got used...and eventually had to be disposed of (went past their sell-by date hung up in the old DOA room).

This is different, it's happening. But it's not causing peeps to shart their liquefied internal organs out like Ebola does.

We would do well to take and compile notes from people who have recovered from this illness, see what strategies are best to adopt when one gets it.

Comment

Working...
                                X