CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    Thanks for the periodic reminder that Facebook needs to die in a fire.

Agreed.

Did you see the report from the whistleblower showing how they were deleting all the posts based on their bias?

Zuckerberg and Fauci discussing how they would remove posts that don't fit their narrative in the Fauci emails.

There is a reason they are called conspiracy theories you know.

I would try and open your eyes a bit and read as much as you can, of course shifting out the nonsense and only looking at the real evidence you have, official documents and figures is the only way you can see what is really going on, but don't write off the source of that info because of other stuff. The problem is all the main stream media sites try and hide info as long as possible.

I don't mind you dismissing it as crap if you read the info and decide it is crap, but to simply dismiss it and say "I'm not interested, it's tin foil nonsense." makes you just no better than those who are claiming lizards rule us.

All the info is out there, spend a few days reading it all, it really is quite eye opening.

Comment

Good old sleepy Joe will try and blame China for everything.

This whole thing is so intertwined, from who is funding the WHO, CNN, CDC, Pfizer, Moderna, the Wuhan Virology Lab, Sage, Whitty, the major food suppliers, in fact take your pick on pretty much everything we know and see.

The big problem for them now is truth, China will not allow them all to smear them about this outbreak. Sure, we all know it came from this lab, but it was not China who was running the lab, which is the direction they are now going.

Biden is an absolute fool, he has already seriously upset Putin, something we are simply not hearing in the western media at all, and he is ruffling China's feathers a bit too hard already. For some reason he seems to think they can control China and he needs to have a serious think. He has even been talking about moving in troops around every border of China. Yeah, great move that Joe, that won't start a conflict.

This goes back so far though, the history of who really pulls all the strings and has financial control of America and the planet is a really interesting one. Having said all that, sometimes better not to think about it too much.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/th...-disagreement/

You'll never BELIEVE what happened next!
        You can prove anything with facts.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
          You can prove anything with facts.

But that whole 'factcheck' has since been shown to be an absolute shower of lies.

They have released Fauci's emails since then showing him to be a complete liar and that he has arguably caused this whole pandemic.

Give it a few weeks and we will return to this and say "Yeah, but......."

Comment

I'm starting to wish I never had my vaccine.

The last few weeks I've found myself using BING rather than Google and EDGE rather than Chrome.

I've also been walking up to people with a smug grin as asking if they need any help while raising an eyebrow like some creepy paperclip weirdo.

Comment

You're really funny. Like proper funny.

I suggest you have a little watch of this, start from around 36 minutes if you find and hour and a half of your life is too much effort before taking a new mRNA gene therapy.

But I guess like most people you will find giving up and hour of your life is too much hassle. Far easier to simply do as you're told.

Fair enough.

Comment

Was it me? Did I open Pandoras box? I'm sorry everyone...

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  Was it me? Did I open Pandoras box? I'm sorry everyone...
                  We've told you about this before. Don't cross the streams!!!

What next? Dogs and cats living together?!?!!?

Comment

Ignorance is not an excuse.

Keep wanking each other off thinking you're really funny.

But seriously, do a bit of research.

Comment

Bit rude.

But seriously though, how come you visit a gaming forum to post exclusively in this and the Brexit thread to show off how well informed you are and how ignorant the rest of us are? Bit weird, innit?

Comment

EDIT: I really should stop poking the beehive.
                        Last edited by teddymeow; 13-06-2021, 16:11.

Comment

[MENTION=988]gIzzE[/MENTION] can you answer something for me?

Do you genuinely believe that COVID was "unleashed" by someone with the intent of either making money or forcing geopolitical change?

Actually, I'll back up there. Can you just say whether you think "that's possible" or "no, that's totally absolutely not possible"?

I want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by gIzzE View Post
                            Ignorance is not an excuse.

Keep wanking each other off thinking you're really funny.

But seriously, do a bit of research.
                            Every time I see "Do a bit of research - open your eyes" and ask for best places to look, it's always some dodgy monetized youtube channel with clickbait style thumbnails (and newsroom style tickers along the bottom to make them look legit), rather than anything worthy of the word "research". I've been down the rabbit hole for a while and never found anything more than coincidences joined together to "prove" some hypothesis.

The level we are at now is that trained nurses who should at least know a bit of science are now trying to prove that vaccines make us magnetic by pressing flat non-magnetic (but metal) objects on to their sweaty skin and it staying there for a bit.

Why this person is allowed to continue speaking is beyond me:

Although she is an Osteopath so can be trusted (/sarcasm), and is in no way just in it to make money by becoming prominent (dammit /sarcasm /sarcasm turn off)
                            Last edited by charlesr; 13-06-2021, 17:40.

Comment

Yep. Someone said recently (maybe someone here) that you usually see “do your own research” when people are embarrassed to post where they actually did their research.

I did get a laugh a while back on a trip to Belfast at a pedestrian crossing where someone had stuck up a big sign just reading: FLAT EARTH! GOOGLE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Yep. Someone said recently (maybe someone here) that you usually see “do your own research” when people are embarrassed to post where they actually did their research.

I did get a laugh a while back on a trip to Belfast at a pedestrian crossing where someone had stuck up a big sign just reading: FLAT EARTH! GOOGLE IT!
                                Think about it. It just MAKES SENSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X