No announcement yet.

United Kingdom VI: Summer Lovin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new coronavirus variant has been detected in four travellers from Brazil's Amazonas state, Japan's Health Ministry said on Sunday, the latest new mutation of the virus discovered.

Japan has detected a fourth COVID-19 variant found in a group of Brazilian travellers

Comment

Hmmmm. You seem to all be getting paras again.

Hmmmm.

Do not forget I am the canary in the mine, feel free to consult me if you need some levity or semblance of sane reality.

Too many of my mates goin mad up in this piece. I feel I am the only sane one, there are few these days.

Dont forget this is NTSC-UK.com.

Chin up!!!!!

Comment

You know that bit in STAR WARS, the trash compactor bit, with the 'dianoga' thang under the dirty water?

That's me. The 'dianoga', under the dirty water. The trash compactor water.

I'm the typa guy I've done jobs where I've wiped old people's arses for six months. And got efficient at it.

You won't die, you won't.

Comment

If I was gonna be dead, then I would be dead right now. I've been there since Day One.

Let's see if I die, I shall report back whence/if I start feeling peaky.

Comment

It's like when Fukushima was Fukkkin up, full of radioactivity, you had all these noble Japanese blokes diggin' in right there, irradiating themselves totally for a greater cause. Chernobyl, too.

It's all about the dirty shid that others think is beneath 'em. Trufax.

Comment

And I'm not being pious....

...it's just that I'm entirely entranced by my own drunken ramblings...and it's OK.

Comment

(anyway, I've sobered a tad and apol a smidgen but also have to reiterate we all need to be sturdy and robust in these Dark Souls times. We are all soldiers here).

Comment

TIMESTAMP CHECKS OUT

Love you all X

Comment

Whitty warns the public that we've now begun the worst point of the pandemic. He says that it will be weeks till any sign of the vaccines making a difference is clear. At the weekend epidemiologist Neil Ferguson said we may see some herd immunity cause figures to slow or decline now over 20% of the public is estimated to have had COVID however Whitty isn't convinced of this.

Supermarkets appear to be becoming a concern also where social rules are more laxed than the first lockdown

Comment

NHS Oxygen supplies are beginning to reach critical levels.

Christina McAnea is to take over as head of Unison

Comment

Seeing reports online that there are - get this - people going into hospitals and videoing some of the empty corridors at 4am, to post on COVID-conspiracy Facebook groups, to supposedly "prove" that it's all a hoax.

Honestly humanity... We've got problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          Yep. I suspect humanity is little more than an extinction event in the process of unfolding. I'm sure it'll all be over before long.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                            TIMESTAMP CHECKS OUT

Love you all X

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post

Noooooooooooooo? Really?

Comment

Boris Johnson spotted cycling seven miles from Downing Street in Olympic Park

Sadly, people will die because of the guidelines being changed so that Johnson can say he acted within the guidance. He cares not even a little about you.

Comment

Working...
                                X