No announcement yet.

United Kingdom VI: Summer Lovin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone knows staring out of a moving train for hours on end is the only true eyesight test.

Comment

Just have to wonder what goes on between the ears of these people. God knows how many people she came into contact with, Kings Cross, Euston etc are hardly quiet anytime during the week.

Comment

Imperial College of London study suggests cases in England may be slowing due to local lockdowns

Exclusive: Confusing rules blamed for rise in infections in 11 of 16 towns and cities under long-term restrictions

In unrelated news, COVID cases in England have doubled under most local lockdown areas

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          The EU must be wondering what happened to the UK.
          It doesn’t at all, everyone knows what happened to the uk, its run by greedy little retarded pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
            Ahh but she has said sorry, so that makes everything ok then. Should be sacked and fined the maximum penalty.
            Here's what she said about Cummings

“Dominic Cummings’ actions have undermined the sacrifices that we have all been making in lockdown to protect each other from coronavirus. His position is untenable and he must be removed from his post now … The public health advice is crystal clear. For the safety of others, anyone with coronavirus symptoms must self-isolate, in line with government guidance. They should not leave the house for any reason.”

Comment

Wrong thread!

Comment

Having a 4 year old daughter, we have to teach her that saying sorry doesn't just mean that they're forgiven, it means they acknowledge what they did was wrong and will strive to do better.

I watched the whole of that Rose Garden press conference and "sorry" was not a word that was uttered from Cummings' lips.

So applying the 4 y/o admonishment structure, Cummings doesn't acknowledge he did something wrong or will strive to do better.

It appears that you've only made a mistake if you admit to it.

Comment

I don't think her calling for Cummings to resign was anything to do with him using, or not, the word sorry.

Comment

Sorry, the point I was trying to make was if you don't admit you've made a mistake, you haven't made a mistake.

How can you resign if you don't say you've done anything wrong?

She should've just said "I'm applying the 2020 Cummings Clause"
                    Obviously 2020 could refer to the year or the eyesight test results...

Comment

Unlike Cummings, she has admitted her mistake and reported herself to the police - but given what she said about Cummings at the time, and her own actions after that says to me it was little more than political play.

If she had any belief in what she said, she wouldn't have gotten on a train knowing she had a test and definitely wouldn't have gotten on a train going back knowing she was positive.

But she did.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                        but given what she said about Cummings at the time, and her own actions after that says to me it was little more than political play.
                        SNP modus operandi. What else do one policy parties have!?!

Seeing it now with Sturgeon saying that Ferrier should "do the right thing".

Of course none of this changes that Cumrag should have been booted, that things are far too muddled, and that people are generally stupid effing selfish cocksacks.

Edit - Tory hypocrisy coming on strong. People have memories, what a bag of dicks.
                        Last edited by wheelaa; 02-10-2020, 13:15.

Comment

This interview of Johnson by Hannah Miller is great.

I can't remember the last time I saw him being held to account. Normally he waffles an answer and the interviewer/Mr. Speaker/Starmer moves on.

The Prime Minister has told ITV News that getting the R number below one is the measure that will be used when deciding whether to lift local restrictions. | ITV News Granada

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            This interview of Johnson by Hannah Miller is great.

I can't remember the last time I saw him being held to account. Normally he waffles an answer and the interviewer/Mr. Speaker/Starmer moves on.

https://www.itv.com/news/granada/202...tells-itv-news
                            From ITV as well. They are normally the daily mail of news broadcasting.

Comment

Shock of shock, wouldn't be a surprise if this was another attempt to fake figures being lower than they really as COVID tests are informed to helpine Team Leaders as being unreliable after 5 days of having symptoms but the government has updated the site to now tell people to get tested on Day 8

Comment

On day 8?! Not within 8 days? So that's a week of spreading it around.

Comment

Working...
                                X