No announcement yet.

United Kingdom VI: Summer Lovin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't trust Deutsche Bank on anything money related, not when they loaned to Trump

Comment

Fairly sure we can take it as a given that banks do not have our best interests at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        Can't trust Deutsche Bank on anything money related, not when they loaned to Trump
        Not just loaned to Trump, but loaned to Trump, Trump defaulted, debt written off (which forms part of the case against him in NY as that written off debt has to be declared as taxable income) and then loaned to Trump again.

Comment

Starmers view on Boris leading a country and making key decisions based on the whims of his Girlfriends and Cumming's hurt feelings?
          "Pathetic"

In 2022 we're getting an extra Bank Holiday due to the Queen reaching 70 years in 'power'

The NHS plans to vaccinate up to 5,000 per day per testing centre once a vaccine is up and running sometime next year

Comment

Saw a great Pfizer advert (fake) earlier. "From Boner to Corona, we've got you covered"

Comment

Cases
              People tested positive
              Latest data provided on 12 November 2020

Daily
              33,470 (377,608 tested - 8.86%)

---------------------------------------

Lockdown going well then.

Comment

Lockdown's going 100% to plan. This record-breaking tally is no more than a "reminder of the need to act", the government man just said.

That said, aren't we acting already?

It's all so puzzling.

Comment

It's an insane jump that I assume links with the second lockdown leading people to maximise being out and about before it kicks in. Hiven there remains zero evidence of a lockdown being in effect in 99% of places we seem on course well and solid for lockdown 3 in the new year

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    It's an insane jump that I assume links with the second lockdown leading people to maximise being out and about before it kicks in. Hiven there remains zero evidence of a lockdown being in effect in 99% of places we seem on course well and solid for lockdown 3 in the new year
                    You can bet there'll be significant civil disorder if a third lockdown happens.

Comment

Not sure what this talk of a third lockdown is about - if the current numbers continue as is, we'll be at 2 million cases before the end of this month.

It won't be a third lockdown, it'll be the continuation of the existing one.

Comment

I think they'd struggle to get a 3rd lockdown through. I think this lockdown will continue until March.

Comment

Extension of this lockdown, third lockdown in new year...either way, civil disorder beckons, imo.

Comment

Also throw in a no deal brexit on Jan 1st. 2021 is looking...

Comment

I don't think they have the balls to hold a lockdown over Xmas, they'll exempt that period making next year a technical third lockdown. It'll be a useless one though like the current one, there'll be zero civil unrest though - it'd have to come remotely close to the original for any chance of that rather than this current in name only one. Even then I don't think there'd be unrest, all talk and no action UK as usual and they'd simply dangle the carrot of it being the final one as well because of the impending vaccine.

Comment

Spoken like someone likely to be truly underestimating just how much people won't take kindly to having their liberties and freedoms and livelihoods further facked with by a government who have handled this p1ss-poorly from the very beginning and continue to do so.

But we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X