Taylor Swift's Folklore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taylor Swift's Folklore

So I have seen here live, and she was quite frankly awesome. I am not ashamed to admit I think she definitely has talent as a lyricist, and is sometimes easily dismissed as a vapid pop singer by harsh critics. This album is something else though in terms of writing.

Quite a productive lockdown for her, one that merely puts learning a new language in the shade.

Anyone else been enjoying it?
    Last edited by CAPCOM; 21-08-2020, 20:04.

Erm...

Comment

fook off man

Comment

Yeah she’s pretty amazing actually. Not usually my thing but her new album is great.

Comment

And by all accounts she's a genuinely nice person.

Donated the remaining £23,000 to a crowd-funding for a girl to go to Warwick University to study maths!!

Source

Comment

She seems pretty nice. I'd let her take me out for coffee. Provided it was fair trade organic of course.

I'm only joking about the organic bit.

Comment

I would have to skate with her before I made any assessments on character but her new album is great.

Comment

WADwa

Comment

The kids quite like some of her stuff, she seems inoffensively passable especially compared to most modern chart stuff. Just like other modern 'giants' like Beyonce etc we're a long long way from the legends of old with them though.

Comment

Shouldn’t this be in the movies and music section?

Comment

She can afford to be nice. Her father worked for Bank Of America as a fairly senior bloke in Mortgage lending. He bought her record label.

Comment

Her last good album was 1989.

Comment

I appreciate any artist that writes their own songs and can sing them live better than they sound in the studio.

That benchmark cuts out a lot of current popular music these days.

Like her or not she at least has the talent.

Comment

I would ruin her in a heartbeat

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              And by all accounts she's a genuinely nice person.

Donated the remaining £23,000 to a crowd-funding for a girl to go to Warwick University to study maths!!

Source
                              That's like giving the last 20p in your pocket to a tramp.

Comment

Working...
                              X