Call the winner - US 2020 Result Prediction thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Well, you know, it's important that the people get to let off steam. That's part of the healing process.
    Honestly... I half-expect that if Biden wins, and gets in, it'll relate to backroom deal where, like Nixon and Ford, Biden will allow Trump to step down graciously and quickly in exchange for a pardon. Get ready for that disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      Honestly... I half-expect that if Biden wins, and gets in, it'll relate to backroom deal where, like Nixon and Ford, Biden will allow Trump to step down graciously and quickly in exchange for a pardon. Get ready for that disappointment.
      Yeah, anyone else would take that deal willingly. But this guy?

Comment

I've pondered that but I think Trump has pushed things too far and there'd be too much concern about the reflection that would make on Biden and the Democrats and also the precedent on future Presidents given how exhaustively corrupt Trump has been. That and it also leaves Trump free to continue to oil himself up all over Fox News etc in the coming years, the Democrats need Trump off the map completely come 2024

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Yeah, anyone else would take that deal willingly. But this guy?
          I'm thinking if Trump massively loses the popular vote, then the Biden team will offer him that just to try and ease the transition. He has to realise that it's not impossible for him to end up in jail for something.

Comment

A pardon won't save him from the State prosecutions he's currently under in New York for financial crimes. Presidential pardons only apply to federal law.

Comment

I really hope this is the end of Trump. The world has been mental for the last 4 years, a lot of it because of him. Could do with some relative peace and quiet!

Comment

Even if Biden wins this election and Trump concedes, he remains as commander in chief until Biden is inaugurated - Trump can potentially still create havoc until 20th January 2021.

Comment

I don't know why your average American would vote for Trump.
                  Unless you're his family, a business associate or a white, male billionaire, he's not on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    I'm secretly hoping that 'Donalnd' is on the ballot sheet too, and republicans have been voting for a different guy who isn't a complete ring piece .
                    He gets an extra "n" every time he gets another term.

I'm praying we never see Donalnnnd Trump.

Comment

Ha! Tim Apple. That one was great.

Comment

Homosexuals Touch Baby Yoda.

Comment

Antifas Abort Our savior Donald J Trump.

Comment

Yeah, but apart from these, he's been a solid leader.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Yeah, but apart from these, he's been a solid leader.

Jesus H Christ

Edit: You know my mother in law (yes the one that doesn't believe in covid) actually said he was a decent president. I should show her this... But it would be a waste of time
                              Last edited by Cassius_Smoke; 03-11-2020, 16:23.

Comment

Working...
                              X