No announcement yet.

America & World IV: Trump's Taxing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The anti abortion laws are there to replace all the children being shot.

'We are more than happy for you to continue shooting children. We won't take your guns away. We've sorted out supply issues too so you can go ahead and shoot more. In the future we will be including blacks and gays to that list too. Have at it!'

Comment

Robert E. “Bobby” Crimo III, 21, was “taken into custody without incident” on U.S. 41 at Westleigh Road in Lake Forest after being spotted by North Chicago police.

4th of July means....

Comment

More guns please!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          The anti abortion laws are there to replace all the children being shot.

'We are more than happy for you to continue shooting children. We won't take your guns away. We've sorted out supply issues too so you can go ahead and shoot more. In the future we will be including blacks and gays to that list too. Have at it!'
          Even mass shootings have to be inclusive.

Comment

Another six;
            The mayor of Highland Park says the situation is "active" and urged people to remain indoors.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
              We're at a point where I honestly don't look at US mass shooting info anymore. I just tune it out. I can't deal with the emotional stress.

Comment

It's ridiculous. Pandoras box can't be closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  We're at a point where I honestly don't look at US mass shooting info anymore. I just tune it out. I can't deal with the emotional stress.
                  It’s not even news now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                    Or just go full purge their almost there already, if you can prove you where acting in self defense you can pretty much do what you like. The gun laws are so backwards that you can literary get away with anything, like you can go into a neighborhood looking for trouble, and shoot 2 unarmed people and just walk away a rightwing hero like Rittenhouse did.

Storys like the below make you despair, anywhere else in the world this wouldn't be the outcome but two idiots with guns and it always ends up like the below.

A biker who was the victim of a road rage incident where he was intentionally run off the road follows a driver home and calls the police, while hes waiting the woman comes out of her house with a hand gun and starts threatening the biker with a gun. The biker pulls out the gun he is concealed carrying and fires multiple times killing the woman and her unborn child.

the precedent here is Nothing will happen to him as he wasn't the first one to draw a weapon and was acting in self defense.
                    WTF,? She's pregnant and pulls out a gun while the biker just happens to have a gun on him as well? Beyond words!
                    Now let's just think. If neither of them had a gun, they'd all be alive including the unborn baby.
                    Last edited by Yakumo; 05-07-2022, 09:41.

Comment

Exactly

Comment

All this gun stuff in America reminds me of this story from years ago, can't find the original but there is a summary here, in essence the po-lice shot a guy 68 times - because that's all the bullets they had.

Comment

All this gun stuff in America reminds me of this story from years ago, can't find the original but there is a summary here, in essence the po-lice shot a guy 68 times - because that's all the bullets they had.
                          https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ammo-dump/
                          Yeah I think I remember that too because they had to stop, reload and then continue to shoot him.

Comment

Coroner said he died of natural causes. When quizzed he said if you've been shot 68 time, naturally you're going to die.

Comment

Elon Musk fathered twins with one of his executives last year – report | Elon Musk | The Guardian
                              Musk does the grimy on Grimes and replaces the child who disowned him by having twins last year with the Exec of one of the companies he owns, someone he is also considering installing at the helm of Twitter

Comment

SWAT team. They fired 110 shots and only hit him with 68. Not that "special" tbh. Why not one headshot? Must have been like that scene in Aliens with the Robot sentries

Comment

Working...
                                X