No announcement yet.

America & World IV: Trump's Taxing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean it sounds bad... But who is Anne Heche??

Comment

She rose in the late 90's and is mostly known for dating Ellen DeGeneres for a few years and being in films like Donnie Brasco, Six Days Seven Nights, I Know What You Did Last Summer and Psycho

Comment

And Volcano

Comment

Ah, OK. I looked her up on imdb and I don't believe I've seen a single film she's in.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            She rose in the late 90's and is mostly known for dating Ellen DeGeneres for a few years and being in films like Donnie Brasco, Six Days Seven Nights, I Know What You Did Last Summer and Psycho
            Aaaah, I remember now - she's who you got if you couldn't afford Meg Ryan

Comment

Kansas votes to protect abortion rights in state constitution | US news | The Guardian
              Kansas has become the first state to vote in favour of securing abortion rights in its constitution post-Supreme Court involvement
              Fantastic news for women in the state of Kansas, obviously...but worth keeping in mind that Kansas voted Trump Republican by wide margins in both 2016 and 2020. I would expect this to be under threat if the voting pattern is repeated in 2024 (hope I'm wrong about that though).
              Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 07-08-2022, 13:43.

Comment

Alex Jones has lost all lawsuits laid against him by default, as the judge held him in contempt after repeatedly ignoring court orders.
                There will be another trial to determine how much he has to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                  Alex Jones has lost all lawsuits laid against him by default, as the judge held him in contempt after repeatedly ignoring court orders.
                  There will be another trial to determine how much he has to pay.
                  I read that he tried to declare himself bankrupt in advance, knowing he was going to have to pay out - but the court refused as he clearly has plenty of money.

Comment

You seen the FBI have raided Trump's Mar A Lago place?
                    There's no clear explanation of what they were after, but apparently they were after something specific and left, rather than ransack the place. Possible Whitehouse documents he really shouldn't be in possession of.

However, it must be a big deal if a Trump-appointed FBI Director secures a search warrant from a Trump-appointed federal judge to locate evidence as part of a criminal investigation led by a Trump-appointed DOJ attorney...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      You seen the FBI have raided Trump's Mar A Lago place?
                      Yeah; America-Twitter is going to be in nuclear meltdown when they wake up in an hour. Already people are shouting about the "stasi-esque FBI" and how they're really the lizard aliens trying to prop up Biden, or something something take away our guns

Comment

Criminal is investigated shocker. It's depressing how many Americans still have their heads up their backsides when it comes to Trump

Comment

Anne Heche is in a coma and has not regained consciousness since car crash | Anne Heche | The Guardian
                          Shortly after being taken to hospital Anne Heche slipped into a coma and has yet to wake from it

Tesla’s self-driving technology fails to detect children in the road, tests find | Tesla | The Guardian
                          Tesla's struggle to spot children

Comment

Tesla's struggle to spot children
                            Swerving clear of children is something the whole Musk family seem to struggle with...

Elon Musk’s father reveals he has had a second child with his own stepdaughter

Elon Musk fathered twins with one of his executives last year – report

Comment

It's been speculated that Heard's child is by him also. I guess having children isn't expensive if you disown them at birth

Comment

Anne Heche ‘not expected to survive’ car crash, actor’s family says | Anne Heche | The Guardian
                                It is increasingly looking like Anne Heche won't recover from last weekends crashes

Meta injecting code into websites to track its users, research says | Meta | The Guardian
                                Meta is hiding code into its websites that tracks users when they click links and leave Meta's portals

FBI searched Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home for classified nuclear weapons documents – report | Donald Trump | The Guardian
                                The Attorney General has effectively called out Fox News lies by confirming that it was Trump himself who made it public that his residence were to be searched by the FBI and that he has formally requested that the search warrant be unclassified to make the reasonings public record. Speculation was Trump wasn't keen on that and he has since stated he's all for it though reports suggest the search was greenlit due to a belief that Trump may have taken nuclear weapon related documents from the White House on his exit.

Comment

Working...
                                X