No announcement yet.

America & World IV: Trump's Taxing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cries for a bedroom ban against carnivorous males have caused outrage in Germany, which is famous for its love of sausages

Peta calls for women to enforce a sex ban on all men who consume meat, reassuring them that as an extension to dealing with their men's 'toxic masculinity' they will also benefit from denying themselves and their partners children as a result that will save the Earth on carbon emissions.

Because remember:
    It's the men and the children that are the problem and it's the women's responsibility to deal with it

....... Peta......

Comment

I still don't understand why people even listen to PETA.

Comment

Nobody who pays any attention to PETA will ever have sex anyway.

It did remind me to get a new batch of sausages out of the freezer though. Thanks PETA! My breakfast would have been ruined.

Comment

Bunch of hypocrites!
          Have a moan at men, but they're called Peter - clearly a bloke's name!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            Peta calls for women to enforce a sex ban on all men
            The thing is, PETA can certainly call for people to have a sex ban, if they choose. It'd be bizarre but then everything they do is.

What's offensive about this is it's specifically asking women to ban men from sex. No hint of asking men to ban women from sex, as I guess that'd seem ridiculous? Also good to ask women, as they presently don't actually like sex and only put up with it for the purposes of men, apparently, according to PETA?

Comment

“ The German branch of Peta pointed to research last year from Plos One, a scientific journal, which showed men caused 41 per cent more pollution than women because they eat more meat.”

Women’s shampoo bottles account for 41% more landfill than men’s shampoo bottles.

I’ve threatened to stop fingerblasting my wife until she replaces her scalpificating energiser serum with Wash & Go.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                The thing is, PETA can certainly call for people to have a sex ban, if they choose. It'd be bizarre but then everything they do is.

What's offensive about this is it's specifically asking women to ban men from sex. No hint of asking men to ban women from sex, as I guess that'd seem ridiculous? Also good to ask women, as they presently don't actually like sex and only put up with it for the purposes of men, apparently, according to PETA?
                That's not hard to believe. Oh wait, that's because my ex-wife is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                  “ The German branch of Peta pointed to research last year from Plos One, a scientific journal, which showed men caused 41 per cent more pollution than women because they eat more meat.”

Women’s shampoo bottles account for 41% more landfill than men’s shampoo bottles.

I’ve threatened to stop fingerblasting my wife until she replaces her scalpificating energiser serum with Wash & Go.
                  My 2022 brain is suggesting I shouldn't be amused by this, but my meat eating brain laughed at it maybe harder than I should have.

Comment

PETA is just a wart that needs to be burned out of existence.

Comment

Italy looks set to surrender fully to the Alt-Right

Comment

Italy looks set to surrender fully to the Far-Right
                        Suggest just using that instead, at this point. When they're a government, they can't claim to be a subversive alternative counter-culture.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...0891514fe7c5bb
                          Italy looks set to surrender fully to the Alt-Right
                          Time to get paperwork for Swiss citizenship started.
                          The best thing out of this terrible news is people didn't really care for Salvini, but were more onboard for Meloni and Berlusconi.
                          Still terrible choices, but all the parties on the left basically did nothing to win voters over, and Cinque Stelle only gains ground in the south with promises of basic income despite completely ignoring that promise when they were at their apex a few years ago.

Comment

The collapse of civilisation confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              The collapse of civilisation confirmed
                              Can it hold off for a bit? VR's just starting to take off.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                                Time to get paperwork for Swiss citizenship started.
                                The best thing out of this terrible news is people didn't really care for Salvini, but were more onboard for Meloni and Berlusconi.
                                Still terrible choices, but all the parties on the left basically did nothing to win voters over, and Cinque Stelle only gains ground in the south with promises of basic income despite completely ignoring that promise when they were at their apex a few years ago.
                                Depressingly, if the Democratic Party and Five Stars hadn’t ended the “campo largo” and worked together as a coalition, the election would’ve been a far closer one. The overall result was also exaggerated to the benefit of the right-wing coalition by the amount of FPTP seats under the new/current Italian electoral system.

Comment

Working...
                                X