No announcement yet.

America & World IV: Trump's Taxing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are definitely way more boos than cheers. You can tell he's blindsided by it as well. Ya love to see it.

Comment

He tweeted about. Definitely seemed shook.
      Perhaps he should stop being a dooshbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Who claimed universal booing?
        The title of the clickbait YT video kind of implies it was just booing - it wasn't titled Elon Musk Booed and Cheered by the crowd at the same time, now was it?

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
          The title of the clickbait YT video kind of implies it was just booing - it wasn't titled Elon Musk Booed and Cheered by the crowd at the same time, now was it?
          It says Musk gets booed, Marty. Musk got booed.

Comment

Are they saying Boo or Boourns?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              It says Musk gets booed, Marty. Musk got booed.
              And he also got cheered at the same time in pretty equal numbers from what I can hear.

I'm no Musk fan, but he clearly has a lot of sycophant supporters as well as detractors.
              Last edited by MartyG; 13-12-2022, 09:44.

Comment

He's deffo getting booed a lot as ol' Chapie address it with a number of jokes, your getting the point of view of one person in the crowd quite far back too. A multi millionaire Saying things like "looks like some of the people you fired are here" shows which side ol Chapie's bread is buttered on

Comment

Let's put it this way, if I was famous and I came on stage and that's how the crowd sounded, I wouldn't be feeling good about it. Even Musk has acknowledged the reception wasn't great...just '10%' of the audience was booing though, according to him he must have very good ears!

Comment

I'm sure he's crying into his billion-dollar bills. Just fewer of them at the moment.

Comment

You know what, I bet he is. He is so thin skinned and wants people to like him so badly. I reckon that reaction would have cut him deep.

Comment

I'm sure he's crying into his billion-dollar bills.
                        Here's the thing though: figuratively speaking, I actually think that he is. He loves his little cult of sycophants and is desperate for people to find him funny / smart / their spiritual king. He left his echo chamber, got humiliated (bear in mind this is a crowd of people who are still willing to pay to go see Dave Chapelle following all of his transphobic ****), and posted "The woke mind virus is either defeated or nothing else matters".

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          You know what, I bet he is. He is so thin skinned and wants people to like him so badly. I reckon that reaction would have cut him deep.
                          So you'd believe if you read the media. He's been in the public eye getting schtick for so long, he probably just pays loads to a therapist and buys social media networks to make up for it.

Comment

There's no way to take his money away from him or convince him to be a better person, hopefully everything though is building a scenario where less and less people believe the BS that he's some sort of visionary mega-mind inventor genius rather than simply another rich kid investor

Comment

So you'd believe if you read the media. He's been in the public eye getting schtick for so long, he probably just pays loads to a therapist and buys social media networks to make up for it.
                              All I have to read to believe it is his own Twitter account!

Comment

I doubt it bothers him as much as you'd like to believe it does.

And who uses Twitter now Musk has bought it?

Comment

Working...
                                X