No announcement yet.

America & World IV: Trump's Taxing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elon Musk: Criticising me all day long is totally fine, but doxxing my real-time location and endangering my family is not.

Reveal-me-do to find out why Elon Musk doesn't want his location to be known by all:

Elon Musk's estranged family use his tracking information to avoid coming into contact with him.

Comment

Probably doesn't want to be tracked to Epstein island 2.0.

Comment

Lol. Imagine spending the past 2 weeks using pet journalists to stir up fauxrage about Donald Trump getting banned for using his Twitter account to destabilise the democratic process, then instabanning a cohort of WaPo, NYT and CNN journalists for tweeting a link to where ya jet is (accessible via any plane tracking website anyway).

He is literally taking out his narcissistic rage about the booing at Chapelle on those journos

Comment

A very stupid person would make a big deal about their plane being tracked and create a Streisand effect where people become a lot more interested in their plane's movements.

However, Musk is a big-brained super genius and knows this, he wants as many people to see his latest PR stunt - circling his plane around Grimes' house as some kind of desperate attempt at reconciliation and/or cry for help.

Comment

Famously thick skinned billionaire Elon Musk pops into Twitter Space (an audio chatroom) with the journos he's banned. Bails as soon as they ask difficult questions like 'Why did you ban us?':

But it gets better. He then deletes the Twitter Space.

He then disables ALL Twitter Spaces platform-wide

I'm dead. This guy is such a loser it's unreal. So funny.

Comment

Free speech absolutist*

*conditions apply

Comment

And people are still talking about him across the world, so his attention-seeking is succeeding at a pace (and he's reinstated them - it's a circus show and you're all watching).

Meanwhile, NFTs are dead, right? https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ess-than-a-day

Comment

Bloody hell. Who tf is paying for those?

Comment

I wonder how many of these chumps will ask for their money back when they realise they aren't getting an actual trading card.

Comment

You have to respect the guy's ability to grift. Amazing stuff.

Comment

There is no shortage of idiots in the world

Comment

Comment

Even if he steps down, he'll still own the company. Whoever replaces him will be a scapegoat for the policies Musk wants to enforce on the platform.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                              Even if he steps down, he'll still own the company. Whoever replaces him will be a scapegoat for the policies Musk wants to enforce on the platform.
                              I'm honestly not so sure about that. It's losing money at such a rate that if Musk has any know-how whatsoever, he'll put someone else in the role, cancel his own account/cut down on usage, and basically ask that CEO to run it well but keep him at arm's length. Out of sight, out of mind.

But you're right to worry he might not do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                                I'm honestly not so sure about that. It's losing money at such a rate that if Musk has any know-how whatsoever, he'll put someone else in the role, cancel his own account/cut down on usage, and basically ask that CEO to run it well but keep him at arm's length. Out of sight, out of mind.
                                Consider Musk and all you know of him. Does this sound in any way likely?

Comment

Working...
                                X