Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    Yes. I do.

I don't, really. I'm really happy, right now, I'm really happy in my job, I'm probs in the finest physical shape I've ever been in. I'm popular as fug, have loadsa mates and have grown immeasurably the last year.

I'm just sick of constant information and opinions, constant verbal crap ruining everything.

I need you to hug my balls, too.

All three.
    I know you mean no harm but we have a swear filter here and can't have you bypassing it every time you get tanked up. It's the sort of thing that invites a temp ban mate...

Comment

The Senate has cleared Trump in his second impeachment trial, the House Managers had closed the trial earlier saying that this was the day history would judge each member.

Comment

Can we have the swear filter turned off for just a little while please Charlesr? I think this calls for it?
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 13-02-2021, 20:14.

Comment

So McConnell votes to acquit but then stands there and says "Trump was guilty. It was all him!"

Erm...what?!

Comment

I don't know what mitch was thinking. Also, Trump is casting a long shadow over the Republicans and they just voted to keep the shadow there.

Comment

McConnell thinks he can swing a loss to a win with his approach but all it does is expose him as a coward. He'll be petrified moving forward that the Republicans might lose any further ground in next years elections.

Comment

I'll add as a perk though that if this trial is anything to go by as far as Trump's lawyers go... he's not going to like it one bit when the criminal trials begin.

Comment

Also. Told you he would get away free as a bird.

In reality he should be strung up in a tree.

Comment

^I'm sorry for being a dwad, last nite.

At least I always admit it when I'm a twat, EVERY time!!!!!

Tbh, I was expecting loads worse. But you're all really quite quaint n' nice aboot it all. I feel really ****in bad!!!!!

Anywayssszzzz... I yam what a yam.

I'm the greatest yam of all.

Comment

Seriously, I had made an *actual* 3.5ft hole to sink into, in my own garden.

And then I realised you're all soft twattaz like I am and I stopped worrying because the love was flowing like champagne (but free!!!!!!!)

Comment

Yeah, I'm a weapons-grade moody dwad bast at times.

BUT, at the same time, it creates a chaotic, fascinating sense of interest.

I am twat, we are twat, much love to you all!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Yep. You don't see me wandering into the football threads every couple of nights and spewing my disdain for it all over everyone's discussions.
                          I know. I'm soz.

But when ya say it like THAT...!!!

Comment

...I just bought the most leatheriest, most leathery football of all!!!!!

(well....naaaaa.....not quite....it was a dried Scotch Egg, half of one, down the back of the sofa.)

It was harder than rocks, I'm going back in with a masher.

Comment

I'm OK. Hardy.

Meeting up with Zuckerberg in the morn to discuss what's hoppenin' royd nuooow.

Comment

Anyway, I'm the pimp, you're my biatches.

Where's my revenuezzzzz???

(wrong answer, slap to tha twot).

Comment

Working...
                                X