X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a room!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      I just want to say we should never get rid of the like button on here. It's fun!
      Can we add a bell so you never miss any of my posts?

Comment

If only Toxic people use the dislike button, then we have to say that people at the opposite far end of the scale only use the like button. Excessively harmless and safe people only use the like button, which is equally pointless then, since these people are all probably taking prozac or something and just smash like to everything.

Comment

I don't see an awful lot of "Like Mobs" on YouTube, maybe they exists IDK, but if they do then that strengthens, not weakens, the argument for removing the public count display of likes and dislikes entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
            I don't see an awful lot of "Like Mobs" on YouTube, maybe they exists IDK, but if they do then that strengthens, not weakens, the argument for removing the public count display of likes and dislikes entirely.
            I bet they exist. People like Pewdiepie have huge fan bases that will all spam like on his vids regardless of the content.

Look, it's rare I'd even look at the likes/dislikes mainly because I'm sub'd to people I like and I'll watch their vids without a thought. However, I did use it as a litmus test for advice and guide videos just to gauge opinion on how trustworthy the content is. Without it, I'll just have to watch the video, skip in a bit and make up my own mind... But doing so gives the person a view count and therefore money from advertising even if I deem the video to be **** after 3 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              Without it, I'll just have to watch the video, skip in a bit and make up my own mind...
              Welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                Welcome to my world
                The world where black is red and up is down

Comment

Deffo won't be adding a dislike button on here.

My bad jokes would cause a meltdown from all the clicking.

Comment

Another fisherman ...

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                    The world where black is red and up is down
                    Sometimes the world is like this - but if you just follow the group think, you'd never know.
                    Last edited by MartyG; 12-11-2021, 09:35.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Jesus, I'd be down voted into oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

It might be an interesting experiment to enable it for a week and see if it causes a meltdown

Comment

Glen de Vries, the millionaire mogul who travelled with William Shatner to space, has died in a plane crash

Recordings have been released showing Trump defending rioters threatening to hang Mike Pence

And after nearly 14 years a judge has finally terminated the conservatorship over Britney Spears

Comment

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty after fatally shooting two in Kenosha unrest

Rittenhouse killed two people and injured a third at protests last year after a white officer shot a Black man, Jacob Blake, in the back

I can't believe this.

A white cop shot a black man in the back and people started protesting.
                            Rittenhouse, then 17, took a drive with his automatic rifles to the protests to join other self-appointed militia to attack protesters.

He then shot and killed two people and injured a third.

He's been found not guilty after he claimed self defence.

Comment

'MERICA baby!

Comment

I'm not surprised in the slightest. I mean, the militia group were given water and supported by the police.

The mere fact a 17 year old kid can wander the streets after curfew with a military grade weapon and the police know and approve says all you need to know... Crazy by any other countries standards...
                                Last edited by nonny; 20-11-2021, 11:31.

Comment

Working...
                                X