• Show
Clear All

Need a thread name.

Comment

America IV: Abort!

Comment

America has gone to the dogs.

Comment

Dogs are nice though. Unless you mean hellhounds obsessed with uteruses and gay people.

Comment

Temporary title change til someone comes up with a good one

Comment

I thought America IV: hellhounds obsessed with uteruses and gay people was probably on the money to be fair, although yours made me lol Brad

Comment

I gave it a go

Comment

Musk will unban Trump as expected from Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    https://www.wsj.com/articles/elon-mu...04279?mod=e2tw
                    Ok now you can all call him a nob head.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      https://www.wsj.com/articles/elon-mu...04279?mod=e2tw
                      I miss the entertainment his incoherent ramblings brought, makes decent financial sense too, you don't ban your headline act from performing for bad behavior, you tell them off and let them carry on. He appeals to both sides the right lap him up and the left come to see what crazy **** he's posted now, you cant buy that sort of publicity for your platform.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                        I miss the entertainment his incoherent ramblings brought, makes decent financial sense too, you don't ban your headline act from performing for bad behavior, you tell them off and let them carry on. He appeals to both sides the right lap him up and the left come to see what crazy **** he's posted now, you cant buy that sort of publicity for your platform.
                        I miss the days where people like trump could be hung, drawn and quartered as a warning to other’s.

Sigh.

Comment

The criminal cases against him really need to get a move on

Comment

Andy Dick Arrested On Felony Sexual Assault Charges – Deadline
                            US Comedian Andy Dick has been arrested live on a Youtubers stream for sexual assault charges

Comment

Since its introduction over 20 years ago, iPod has captivated users all over the world who love the ability to take their music with them on the go.

Apple has discontinued the iPod

Comment

Elon Musk has said his $44BN deal for Twitter is "temporarily on hold" due to the social media platform's filing on spam accounts.

Twitter has revealed the good news that less than 5% of its accounts are spam bots which has led Musk, who swore to get rid of them, to... suspend the buyout deal...

Comment

Working...
                                X