No announcement yet.

United Kingdom VII: Taking Pride in Your Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's probably the most unAsura thing Asura has said.

Comment

I'm rather shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        That's probably the most unAsura thing Asura has said.
        Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        I'm rather shocked.
        It was my best impression of the sort of response we're likely to see from the anti-maskers/anti-vaxxers/general wankers. Sounds like it was pitch-perfect

Comment

Asura taking a leaf out of my book i see. Gooood, gooooood!

Can someone insert a palpatine gif for me please?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            Hate to be "that guy" but I wish I knew what it was that made such things always clean in Japan, and always a horror show in the UK. I just don't know what the difference is, but there's definitely a difference.
            The fear of annoying someone who may hold sway over them in the future, like a promotion or some other increase in social standing.
            They don't want to be seen as the one who stands out from the crowd in a negative way, which is why they are taught to "fall in line" from a young age.

Comment

Overall summary of the respiratory viruses in circulation within the UK

Death and hospitalisations still low, avg 42% increase rate though as the higher case rate kicks in. New 3rd Wave Record: 32,548 new cases

Comment

Who would disagree with our Governments plans to abandon COVID measures? Well, the rest of the world apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  https://www.theguardian.com/politics...sh-covid-plans
                  Who would disagree with our Governments plans to abandon COVID measures? Well, the rest of the world apparently
                  Scientists too. Whouldathunkit?

Comment

Boris gonna let people make their own informed decisions. If I was a shop owner I’d make an informed decision to not let you in my shop without a mask.

Comment

It's crazy watching the football & seeing a full Wembley again
                      Not sure I agree with it being full but it is a sight I didn't think I'd see again

Neil

Comment

England will win... most successful super spreader event

Johnson favours extending school days by 30 mins

Comment

The press is full of photos of people making informed decisions today.

I would have gone with "out of control yobs climb onto city bus" to be honest.

Comment

"And now we meet a crowd looking to set a new world record for infection generation"

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

"And now we meet a crowd looking to set a new world record for infection generation"
                              Once again a proud moment for the British public setting new records.

Comment

*Waits for "Brexit made it possible for England to win" quotes*

Comment

Working...
                                X