No announcement yet.

United Kingdom VII: Taking Pride in Your Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably one of the big reasons they want people back to work in the office. All that office space isn't going to rent itself.

Comment

We could convert all the unused offices into residential property and solve the housing crisis, but that's the last thing the landlords would want. The housing crisis allows them to keep rents high and standards low.

Comment

The latest press conference is another crap show:

The key points are:

There are going to be a crap tonne of cases
        There are going to be a crap tonne of hospital admissions
        We're removing all restrictions - but don't act like we're removing all restrictions

But it won't overwhelm then NHS, so no worries (the NHS Trust disagrees, but what do they know).

CitizensTV did a response to the Press Conference with their own (they are members of Indy SAGE, Editor-in-Chief of the Lancet and various other experts that Gove told us to ignore, rather than it being a underground conspiracy channel).

The TLDW; Their basic conclusion is Johnson is an utter clown.

Last edited by MartyG; 12-07-2021, 17:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          Me too, me too.

Comment

England footballer Tyrone Mings takes Priti Patel to task after she makes the mistake of opening her vile racist mouth and attempts to leap onto the bandwagon following the abuse voiced after England's loss. Mings called her out for previously provoking the abuse in failing to condemn fans who booed players taking the knee.

Hospital bosses have also said Johnson is also making a big mistake in abandoning restrictions, saying it's going to lead to intense pressure on the NHS and many bad side effects.

A wax figure moulded by Michelangelo may possess the fingerprint of the artist imprinted on one of the figures buttocks

The first baby beaver has been born on Exmoor in 400 years.

Comment

That's an eclectic selection of articles on Neon Craven's Newsround !

Comment

Diverse and balanced ecosystem is good, in biggest shock ever.

That was sarcasm.

Comment

Overall summary of the respiratory viruses in circulation within the UK

We crack 36,000 daily cases and also the 50 deaths barriers

Comment

It's okay, we're reducing overseas aid to compensate for increases elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                      It's okay, we're reducing overseas aid to compensate for increases elsewhere.
                      It's equals 1.1% GDP or about a billion that will end up in the PMs back pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        It's equals 1.1% GDP or about a billion that will end up in the PMs back pocket.
                        About 1/30th of the Test and Trace money-pit, then.

Comment

An estimated 20% of UK adults with the Test and Trace app have deleted it

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-poll-suggests
                            An estimated 20% of UK adults with the Test and Trace app have deleted it
                            I've never even downloaded it

Neil

Comment

I’ve been places that wouldn’t even let you in if they didn’t get to actually see you check into their venue using the app.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                I’ve been places that wouldn’t even let you in if they didn’t get to actually see you check into their venue using the app.
                                Don't think I've been in a restaurant or somewhere that needed it
                                If I need it for going back to the football next month then I'll probably have to get it but unless that happens I won't be downloading it

I have the NHS app which shows my vaccine status & that's fine...well unless I ever want to go to Europe...as it appears my first jab was from the Indian Astrazeneca batches that aren't recognised by the EU lol

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X