No announcement yet.

United Kingdom VII: Taking Pride in Your Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't need to answer awkward questions if you don't hold press conferences. Clever.
    At this point I imagine no10 being like wolf of Wall Street. Hookers, drugs and oiled dwarfs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
      Don't need to answer awkward questions if you don't hold press conferences. Clever.
      At this point I imagine no10 being like wolf of Wall Street. Hookers, drugs and oiled dwarfs.
      Stop being so factually incorrect!

They weren't oiled, they wore velcro suits.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Stop being so factually incorrect!

They weren't oiled, they wore velcro suits.
        No10’s will be oiled though.

Comment

I know the answer to this but is there any chance at all, at all, that Johnson etc could become so engulfed by sleaze that it reaches a point where enough Tories turn against them in an effort to save their own future career ambitions and it moves us to an earlier end of this parliament term?

Comment

Unless there’s a massive swings in polls around voting intentions away from the Conservatives I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              I know the answer to this but is there any chance at all, at all, that Johnson etc could become so engulfed by sleaze that it reaches a point where enough Tories turn against them in an effort to save their own future career ambitions and it moves us to an earlier end of this parliament term?
              I think the point at which they can get involved in sleaze that touches on sexual impropriety, and that doesn't sink the ship... I mean that's kinda passed now with BoJo and he's still in power.

We're basically at a level where he's got to kill someone. And even then it's got to be unambiguous.

Comment

Lunge wildly at the pope, I can see that genuinely happening with no consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  I don't think it'll happen any time soon. Local elections need to start sliding away from them with a clear indication that it's because of bojo.
                  I think we will get at least another 2 years out of him.

Comment

Count Binface has some decent policies in his manifesto, especially "The Trocadero to he turned back into a truly top-notch video arcade."

Comment

He makes a lot of sense. Is he Lord Buckethead renamed? Or is this a new contender? Either way, he has my support.

Comment

Tie politicians pay with nurses, brilliant. Means they’ll all quit, its win win for the country.

Comment

All good except I don't want the Royals running Crystal Palace FC

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            He makes a lot of sense. Is he Lord Buckethead renamed? Or is this a new contender? Either way, he has my support.
                            Basically, the guy under the helmet got the idea from 1984 low-budget science fiction film Hyperspace and after the 2017 GE, the director asserted ownership of the Lord Buckethead character, so he started again, but as Count Binface.

You think that's crazy?
                            There's another guy campaigning for Mayor that claims he's a fox!

Comment

Fantastic satire of the Monster Raving Loony template.

Propose a load of funny, off-the-wall stuff, and slip in a few things that are actually quite reasonable.

Comment

If SLS had run at my constituency I probably would have voted for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X