No announcement yet.

United Kingdom VII: Taking Pride in Your Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2m+ social distancing should be the law.

Nothing to do with the pandemic - I'm just really going to miss it

Comment

Just get rid or 80% of the population, that should sort that issue out.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
        I can see him and Bezos both going up in flames when they try to come back down.
        At the very least, their ground crew should all wear ape masks when they open up the pod.

Comment

I think while he's up there, there should be a worldwide campaign for people to turn their house lights on/off (where applicable) so when he looks down at Earth all the lights spell "Everyone hates you Bezos"

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            2m+ social distancing should be the law.

Nothing to do with the pandemic - I'm just really going to miss it
            This is a great point. I've also felt how it's almost unthinkable how ready we used to be to splutter and rub our contagions all over each other.

Comment

The more things go back to normal the more I feel we're giving up more than we're gaining

Comment

I just really hope all the shops keep the hand sanitiser stations. I think that's a pretty universal improvement that inconveniences no-one.

Comment

Because barely clinging on to a seat you used to hold well now qualifies as a revival...

I feel like calling social services already

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    Just get rid or 80% of the population, that should sort that issue out.
                    Jesus Thanos only wanted to wipe out half and your taking it to 80% your a monster

#ThanosWasRight

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                      Jesus Thanos only wanted to wipe out half and your taking it to 80% your a monster

#ThanosWasRight
                      I wouldn't even hesitate either

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        I wouldn't even hesitate either
                        We are a country of selfish arseholes and thugs and its only getting worse. I'd take the population down to dark age levels and start again.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          I just really hope all the shops keep the hand sanitiser stations. I think that's a pretty universal improvement that inconveniences no-one.
                          I'm sure I read somewhere the American CDC said that all this sanitising gave little benefit, masks were the best thing to use.

Comment

I think the CDC has been a little all over the place. But I think the chances of picking it up from a surface on your hands has been shown to be negligible but I don't know enough about it. But I think Asura's point was simply that, even aside from covid, it would be a good thing.

Comment

I'm not so decided on that, I don't mind a few germs here and there helps the immune system.

Comment

Pro-germ is a bold stance to take in 2021.

Comment

Working...
                                X