No announcement yet.

United Kingdom VII: Taking Pride in Your Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hey! Everyone! Come and look at the tabloids talking about who leaked the PM's texts!"

"Maybe we should be talking about the content of them rather than..."

"Oooh, they're saying it was Cummings! Let's talk about who else it might have been!"

Comment

Fair enough QC but I hope it is Cummings. Vile and vindictive though the man is, this is now an advantage. He must have an absolute ton of dirt on Johnson.

Comment

Nothing Cummings says can be believed as truth any more than Johnson - he sat in the rose garden and told lie after lie for 40 minutes.

Comment

Embarrassing and yet beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            Thing is, Cummings is a prick and was the Wormtongue in no10.

Comment

Yep. It’s not as fun as it should be seeing serial liars turn on each other.

Comment

I mean, just the live feed link covers it today whether its the weekend stories of Johnson saying he'd rather let the bodies pile in the streets by thousands rather than invoke Lockdown, the SNP calls for his resignation and the Speaker has granted urgent questions on Ministerial Code

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...wn-coronavirus
                  I mean, just the live feed link covers it today whether its the weekend stories of Johnson saying he'd rather let the bodies pile in the streets by thousands rather than invoke Lockdown, the SNP calls for his resignation and the Speaker has granted urgent questions on Ministerial Code
                  1: Starmer should in no way be astonished by hearing Boris say this
                  2: Boris has already let bodies pile up because of his actions

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...wn-coronavirus
                    People online are making a big deal out of how the Daily Mail reported this, saying Johnson "said" those things - as opposed to "alledgedly said" those things. The conspiracy theory is that this is a freudian slip; that they've heard recordings which aren't yet released, and they feel safe to print that.

Comment

Thought it was Gove and his cronies with the loose lips regarding the leaks , re incoming leadership squabble

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        People online are making a big deal out of how the Daily Mail reported this, saying Johnson "said" those things - as opposed to "alledgedly said" those things. The conspiracy theory is that this is a freudian slip; that they've heard recordings which aren't yet released, and they feel safe to print that.
                        Was there a follow up to this? I noticed the BBC reported the same thing. They’re using the language of certainty.

Comment

Either recordings, or someone who will swear to it and Johnson won't be able to disagree with.

Comment

He probably did say it, but I don't really care because I already knew it. It has been abundantly clear to the majority of people that he couldn't care less about the general public, ever since he first appeared on the scene. Most people voted him in because they assume (almost certainly wrongly) that they aren't in the "disposable plebs" category and will receive cushy treatment from their benevolent leader. These people who voted him in will still think "well he didn't mean me, just the thickos who work in factories" and he will continue to be a shining example of how evil and horrible this country can be.

If him being a rich sociopath who doesn't care if thousands - millions - of people die is some kind of enormous revelation for you at this point, all I can say is don't try watching Murder She Wrote. Even an episode of Scooby-Doo would be a push. Did you really think the old janitor was just an old janitor?

Comment

Barely related side note, best Scooby Doo moment ever =

Comment

This will come to nothing

The PM has hosted a cabinet meeting after a series of claims about his comments and conduct.

Comment

Working...
                                X