Are you a guest lurker here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you a guest lurker here?

There are always loads of guests online. Are you one of them? Hello!
    If you have an account, please login and say hi!
    If you don't have an account, please make one and say hi and join in the discussion!

If you're reading this and decide to register, please let a family member or friend know, just in case. That's all I can say.

Comment

Sound advice.

Comment

Or tie a rope around yourself and something sturdy nearby like a tree, before you lower yourself in.

Comment

Please be sure you have read the expanded user manual, and the appendix on how to really know someone.

Comment

We're friendly honest!

Comment

Just please be aware that in case of apocalypse, i will be eating the vegans first, even if i have ample other supplies. Otherwise enjoy the forum and welcome.

Comment

This is me saying hi as requested. I used to be a regular (but signed in) lurker and sometimes poster on NTSC-UK. Haven't been on in probably a decade but for some reason I decided to poke my head in and take a look around. Surprised my sign in details still work.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete donkey View Post
                  This is me saying hi as requested. I used to be a regular (but signed in) lurker and sometimes poster on NTSC-UK. Haven't been on in probably a decade but for some reason I decided to poke my head in and take a look around. Surprised my sign in details still work.
                  Yay! Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Please be sure you have read the expanded user manual, and the appendix on how to really know someone.
                    because you don't really know someone unless you skate with them

Comment

Be sure to wear Peril-sensitive sunglasses. Especially in Nintendo threads.

Also note there are three types of Nintendo thread posters: those who hate Nintendo, those who love Nintendo and justify/apologise for anything they do or don't do and then those who claim to love Nintendo but criticise everything they do almost as if they were their first love, who have, 15 years ago, moved on to bigger, better things and not actually a insanely rich corporation with a fiduciary obligation to their shareholders which is held above considerations of their fractured customer-base's wants and needs. Work out which you are and take a position!

Or for better fun, switch between all three every 5 thread pages.

Also: bring your sense of humour!
                      Last edited by gunrock; 23-03-2022, 08:23.

Comment

Lurking is no way to live life

Comment

I'm not a "guest" lurker but am very much a lurker. I've just checked and I apparently joined in March 2003, having since made the grand total of 0.06 posts per day!

I do check the site most days but just very rarely post

Comment

Originally posted by BearBoy View Post
                            I'm not a "guest" lurker but am very much a lurker. I've just checked and I apparently joined in March 2003, having since made the grand total of 0.06 posts per day!

I do check the site most days but just very rarely post
                            Get postin', double-B!

What are you playing at the moment?

Comment

Silly buggers?

Comment

Working...
                              X