AI-Generated Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AI-Generated Images

The Internet (or Web 2.0 as they call it) has been buzzing lately with people messing around with AI-generated images from this website: https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini

I would say about 95% of the time you get a load of nonsense, but every so often you get something good. Here are a few that I thought were worth sharing. If you get a minute, try making some of your own and posting them here! It's not like any of us need to sleep at night.

I know there's a lot of politicians, but I've found it seems to work best with people who are photographed very often...

Holly crap, how come it turns everyone in to the melting guy from Raiders of the Lost Ark? That's quite disturbing. I've got to say, I did like the Mr. Bobby pics. Some of the Maggie and Slimer images are terribly disturbing.

Comment

I made this one. Some pretty good images in there.

Comment

Comment

Have you seen the staff the 2nd version is pumping out? It's not available for general use, but check it out. Amazing.

Comment

I'd seen a few of these on Twitter but didn't know what they were.

It's a slippery slope to Deepfake at your fingertips!

My first attempt was "Lion-o eating a Lion bar", but it just had pictures of lions eating stuff but the food was replaced with fur, so the robot overlords aren't ready to enslave us yet.

Comment

AI-generated Batman story:

Comment

Comment

I did Joe Biden painted by Salvador Dali earlier and it came out quite well. Can't work out how to post it on here though, because I'm useless.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    AI-generated Batman story:

Wow that's brilliant. The expired Coupon for new parents is a very Joker thing too.

Comment

Mattress Wayne. Genius

Comment

[MENTION=3220]endo[/MENTION] open image in new tab. Then you can use the url there to embed here with [ img] tags or using the full screen editor on PC

Comment

rg logo png

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I'd seen a few of these on Twitter but didn't know what they were.

It's a slippery slope to Deepfake at your fingertips!

My first attempt was "Lion-o eating a Lion bar", but it just had pictures of lions eating stuff but the food was replaced with fur, so the robot overlords aren't ready to enslave us yet.
                            I don't think so - from what I can see, this is simply picking out keywords, doing a google image search, and combining them together with some edge detection and filtering. Don't think there's anything particularly sophisticated going on here.

"AI Image"

My search for tower ...

Last edited by MartyG; 21-06-2022, 15:03.

Comment

Last edited by endo; 21-06-2022, 15:20.

Comment

Working...
                              X