NTSC-RePlay 017: Aged Like Fine Wine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTSC-RePlay 017: Aged Like Fine Wine

MisterBubbles posted a thread on 29 April 2009 to dig out the answer of who was the sites oldest poster. Over multiple pages members discussed their ages and how that made them feel. Today we take a lighter toned return to that kind of discussion as...

This isn't NTSC-UK... it's NTSC-RePlay

Taking all of the answers from the time from the active members who responded, the average age of the forum was just a slither below 31 years old

Whilst 13 years have passed since the original thread took place, we have seen faces come and go in that time also so it's time for a fresh rollcall.

Who is now the oldest forumite on the site?
    What is your current age?

Let's see how old the average age is today

I'm now 46 so probably not the oldest lad on the site. Definitely seen my gaming prowess, such as it was, degrade over the years.

Comment

32 here.

Comment

39, soon to be 40 in October.

Gaming wise, I don't think my performance has dipped too much. I'm much more aware of when fatigue is setting in and I need a break. In my 20s it felt like I could play at peak performance all day.

Comment

A round 40

I'd say gaming performance is the same but my attitude to what I play has definitely changed.

Comment

Gaming is the same as ever, but feel my eyes are broken from looking at too many screens during Lockdown.

Comment

49 here. Yikes. Been gaming since the VCS and still passionate about it. I was never great at MP competitive stuff that required quick reactions or combo memorizations so it's hard to say if my 'prowess' has waned with age, although I am blind as a bat. Hope I can keep my eyes in good enough nick to get into VR one day.
              Last edited by Golgo; 28-06-2022, 11:46.

Comment

37, definitely feel like I've slowed down, at least with rhythm games.

Comment

I turned 45 yesterday and I'm pwning n00bs on the reg.

Comment

Happy birthday for yesterday, n00bslayer!

Comment

I don't feel 43 but i am

Comment

Happy Birthday nonny! The front page just outed you out for this thread!

Comment

I'm sure there is someone older than me but posts infrequently, I might be the oldest frequent member, perhaps, probably, maybe.

Fifty-eight in November.

Comment

I thought you were the age winner. Did the original thread say who the other person was?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              I thought you were the age winner. Did the original thread say who the other person was?
                              Not looked at the original discussion but I've searched the forum and it's jim g who's the oldest (I knew it was jim something!) - he's sixty-four.

Comment

Working...
                              X