COVID was cooked up in a lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COVID was cooked up in a lab

WASHINGTON—The U.S. Energy Department has concluded that the Covid pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak, according to a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress.

The shift by the Energy Department, which previously was undecided on how the virus emerged, is noted in an update to a 2021 document by Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines’s office.

The new report highlights how different parts of the intelligence community have arrived at disparate judgments about the pandemic’s origin. The Energy Department now joins the Federal Bureau of Investigation in saying the virus likely spread via a mishap at a Chinese laboratory. Four other agencies, along with a national intelligence panel, still judge that it was likely the result of a natural transmission, and two are undecided.

The Energy Department’s conclusion is the result of new intelligence and is significant because the agency has considerable scientific expertise and oversees a network of U.S. national laboratories, some of which conduct advanced biological research.

The Energy Department made its judgment with “low confidence,” according to people who have read the classified report.

The FBI previously came to the conclusion that the pandemic was likely the result of a lab leak in 2021 with “moderate confidence” and still holds to this view.

More at the link.

There's probably a conspiracy theory forum somewhere where a new poster is trying to talk about the various merits of NTSC gaming at 60Hz.

I don't really know what you're trying to achieve here, but the moment this thread gets out of hand or forum rules get broken, it's getting locked and bannings will start.

Comment

Unbunch your current thing supporting panties and stop labeling me a conspiracy theorist. Its offensive.

Its an article from the Wall Street Journal which says the FBI are saying that COVID was cooked up in a lab. That isn't the current thing, but it is now (finally) admitted as a fact. This is what I'd like to discuss. I'd be willing to bet most of the people on this board are jabbed and were standing on their doorsteps clapping like epileptic penguins. Just as instructed.

If you don't like what I'm saying or how then please ban me and go back to your nice little echo chamber.

Comment

Walks in...Looks around...Walks out...

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          Walks in...Looks around...Walks out...
          Of course, because this "new thing" isn't the current thing and doesn't vibe with what you've been told to think. Its the mark of a fool to reject without considering what was said.

How many times have you been vaccinated?

Comment

One one hand, you're saying we were all jabbed and clapped "just as instructed".
            On the other, you're saying we're all following the "current thing", unlike you, who read an article in the Wall Street Journal and is now an expert and knows what we all think.

What is offensive is that you think we stood on our doorstep clapping because we were "instructed", rather than people wanting to show appreciation to NHS staff who were putting their lives at risk during a global pandemic whilst under lockdown.

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] Just put him out of his misery and give him the ban he so obviously wants.

Comment

Please don't ban him i feel we can help him a bit like care in the community, id calm myself down a bit Super NC though no need to be throwing insults about, it just makes you come across as angry and unhinged.

A super virus cooked up in a lab unleashed on the world on a global scale, we've been trained for this by countless Resident Evil games, i think they got it wrong though and i don't think the leak was the plan as it crippled large parts of their economy. you'd hope that if it was born in a lab then anything and everything relating to it was shut down and their leaving well alone now.

Comment

You are a bot and I claim my £5.

The conclusion of the report is tho "made with low confidence”.
                  Last edited by MartyG; 27-02-2023, 14:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                    Please don't ban him i feel we can help him a bit like care in the community, id calm myself down a bit Super NC though no need to be throwing insults about, it just makes you come across as angry and unhinged.
                    Nah. He's beyond that.

QC punted him. Good riddance.

Comment

I bet the Chinese government findings don't match up with the US ones......

Comment

We will never know the answer, given it won't change the events, it's not even worth worrying about at this point.

Comment

What’s everyone’s favourite flavour of Wheat Crunchies? I like tomato.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                            What’s everyone’s favourite flavour of Wheat Crunchies? I like tomato.
                            IF YOU LIKE TOMATO WHEAT CRUNCHIES YOU'RE ONLY SUPPORTING THE CURRENT THING THO.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                              IF YOU LIKE TOMATO WHEAT CRUNCHIES YOU'RE ONLY SUPPORTING THE CURRENT THING THO.
                              Making your text all big and shouty makes you more right

Comment

Working...
                              X