No announcement yet.

Ghosts Exist, or Do They?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost eh, You'd think with everyone having a camera on them at all times these days we would see a lot more evidence of them if they where real. that the above stuff is still talked about and that we're not flooded with new evidence makes me think nar its not real.

Comment

Not that I beleive in ghosts but I have witnessed a very strange phenomenon.
      Back when I was living in a small apartment 22 years ago, I'd hang my towel up against the wall. One night while in bed, I woke up to see the towel swaying side to side. I woke up my girlfriend at the time who also saw it. This was no dream and all windows were closed and no earthquake were happening.
      I put my hand up to grab the towel when it suddenly stopped swaying.

The next morning when we woke up, that towel was at the foot of the bed. How the hell it got there is beyond me but there it was.

Now like I said, there was no wind coming in to the room. There was no earthquake. I'm sure there's a logical reason for the swaying towel and how it ended up at the foot of the bed but without knowing how, I'm instantly drawn to saying it was a ghost.

My mum claims to have seen a floating matterdor (sp?) glide across the bedroom and fal in to my dad while we were staying at a complex in Tenerif back in the late 80s. I reckon she was dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
        My mum claims to have seen a floating matterdor (sp?) I reckon she was dreaming.
        So, a load of bull?

One of my aunts once swore blind that she woke one night hearing a noise from within her bedroom. She looked around and couldn't see anything, went to go back to sleep and heard the floorboards creak. She said she was alone in the house and daren't turn around again. It slowly continued and then she felt something heavy get onto the bed behind her. Next thing she feels something like a hand on her arm, she jumps and screams turns and nothing is there.

It feels like an immediate mitigator though that this stuff starts whilst people are fully asleep

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          So, a load of bull?
          Lol nice one.

of my aunts once swore blind that she woke one night hearing a noise from within her bedroom. She looked around and couldn't see anything, went to go back to sleep and heard the floorboards creak. She said she was alone in the house and daren't turn around again. It slowly continued and then she felt something heavy get onto the bed behind her. Next thing she feels something like a hand on her arm, she jumps and screams turns and nothing is there.

It feels like an immediate mitigator though that this stuff starts whilst people are fully asleep
          That's one hell of a creapy experience. I'm sure the mind has a lot to play in that type of situation.

Comment

Definitely, my Mum is the only other person I know to have a story which was a similar thing but it happened about a year after my Grandad died and she said it was him visiting her which underlines the link in those cases between dreams and subconciousness roles

Comment

I searched to find something in video, looking for the most compelling evidence of ghosts caught on camera.

These were the first ones where the comments support how compelling they are:

01 - My Take: It's just three people walking?

02 - My Take: So, the 'Ghost' is briefly seen at 2:10 and cited as being a headless boy. It's someone already in the room, initially obscured by the bright exterior light shining into the low quality lens?

03 - My Take: Not sure why this would be considered hard to be fake

Also:

....... it's a picture ... painted on the wall and floor...

Comment

On BBC2 tonight:

"When the Lutz family moved into an idyllic house in Long Island, New York, in 1975, they learned that six people had been killed there the previous year – then fled after only 28 days because of apparent paranormal activity. It inspired a book and a hit horror film (not to mention dozens of less well-received spin-offs), but this chilling documentary series tells the real story. It speaks to people who were there and sets the incident against the cultural obsession with the supernatural at the time."

Comment

Working...
                X