Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow wow wow..game of the season so far by a million miles,and fair play to Spurs they dug in and hung in there despite Gomes and Hutton doing there best to undo all of Spurs is good work and theyfully deserved something out of that game tonight,and it also shows u why Arsenal wont win the league this year again...well done Spurs.

Comment

Some dreadful defending all around tonight, but kudos to Spurs for not giving up at 4-2 they still had a lot to do for those last 2 goals.

Comment

Hopefully we'll keep the momentum going for the liverpool game and the uefa cup next week.

Comment

Good luck against the scousers - I hope you beat 'em!

Comment

Yeah, pretty ****e defending/goalkeeping for nearly each goal. Thought Spurs looked pretty decent, shouldnt have too much difficulty avoiding the drop if you carry on playing like that.

Comment

WOW! Just saw Bentley's goal tonight.....what a strike, the swerve on it was mind boggling. Shades of Matt Le Tissier against Blackburn all those years ago.

Comment

**** me that was great entertainment even in the limited MotD highlights. Great goals particularly the first and third. Why the hell doesn't Jenas do that more often?

Comment

Best game of the season so far, the Spurs fan who joined in the celebrations when Lennon scored was pure class

Comment

I'm gonna be in a great mood going to the Liverpool game now (even if sodding London Underground closed the line I usually use to get there) but gotta keep feet firmly on the ground. Once again I'd be happy with a point from the game. If we keep up the dodgy defending of set pieces then I expect Liverpool to get at least a couple against us, and I think they'd shut up shop and keep the lead, unlike Arsenal.

Speaking of which, I was amazed to hear Wenger say after the match that they let the lead slip because they didn't attack enough and sat back instead of going for a 5th goal Dunno what match he was watching! Even ex-Gooner Alan Smith was a bit befuddled by that comment.

That's our third 4-4 in just over a year I think. All of them featuring last minute equalisers from us. And Spurs are meant to be a soft touch

Comment

Well they do have to concede 4 in each of those games

Phenomenal swerve on Bentley's shot - ridiculous even. Modric's post bound effort seemed to swerve a fair bit too. Spurs marching up eh?

Comment

AMAZING SCENES!

highlights

Bentley's goal, I spent a couple of mins on the deck with three fatties on top of me after that went in

laughing at the goon who did a Bosnich from the upper tier and got thrown out after we pointed him out to our gentlemanly stewards

the Lennon goal I almost got pushed onto the pitch by the Yids behind me!

My mate Paul CATCHING BENTLEY'S SHIRT (well grabbing it off the catcher at least!)

in the crowd on the way to Highbury and Islington a great big orrible goon got in my face and tried to plant on on me when who pops up behind him but a Yid with a warrant card!

cheerio cheerio cheerio

COYS

Comment

What a great match. I was enthralled - because it was amazing to see Tottenham keep fighting all the way to the end. Harry is working his magic touch at the club.

Comment

What a game! Great to see us taking it all the way to the end, lennon and bent could have easily screwed up their chances and bentley... WOW. What a goal!

More confident we can get something from the liverpool game now!

Comment

Good news off the pitch as well, the financial results are out and looking good and... finally... official new stadium plans announced!!!!!

We're hoping to get planning permission for a new 60,000 stadium in 2009. Details of the project here. One of the best parts for me is that we'd stay at WHL during construction.

Comment

What is "doing a Bosnich"?

Comment

Working...
                                X