This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torres confirms he's going nowhere

"I am really happy to be back, really happy to stay with all my team-mates. My commitment and loyalty to the club and to the fans is the same as it was on my first day when I signed.

"I am looking forward to the challenge ahead."

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
        Torres confirms he's going nowhere

"I am really happy to be back, really happy to stay with all my team-mates. My commitment and loyalty to the club and to the fans is the same as it was on my first day when I signed.

"I am looking forward to the challenge ahead."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...293055,00.html
        I may have been watching too much 24 but I am imagining he has a gun to his head whilst reading from a carefully prepared script lol.

You boys must be pleased, Torres is awesome wish we had him at Man U.

Comment

Yeah he's been bullied by this guy and his crew.

Comment

Opinions on the seemingly imminent signing of Christian Poulsen?

I've don't follow Italian football, but apparently he's struggled a bit at Juventus.
            I thought he was quite usefull at Sevilla, although purely a defensive midfielder, he gives even less going forward than Mascherano.

Comment

He used to be good but i fear he's past his best in my opinion, the fact Sissoko keeps him out of the Juve team shows how much of a step back this would be The transfer market is hardly flooded with quality defensive midfielder options but there must be better (and younger) options out there....

Comment

I think he's good at doing the DMF role, breaking up play etc. But to be honest, I'd rather someone like Flamini or Cambiasso.

Poulsen has a bit of a rep for going in hard. See the Kaka times.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
                  there must be better (and younger) options out there....
                  As far as the current board are concerned, better and younger probably come a long way behind cheaper, in the order of preference.

Originally posted by hoolak
                  Poulsen has a bit of a rep for going in hard. See the Kaka times.
                  Yeah, he is a red card waiting to happen at times.

Comment

Crazy

Good luck walking across Stanley Park tonight

Comment

You could even hear the monkey noises on the crappy stream I was watching that game on when Amoo received the ball.
                      Probably get fined about ?500 for it.

Comment

Team for tonight.

Cavalieri
                        Johnson Carra Skrtel Kelly
                        Pacheco Gerrard Lucas Jovanovic
                        Cole
                        Ngog

Made up for Dani Pacheco.
                        Last edited by SharkSkin-Man; 05-08-2010, 14:08.

Comment

Not bad. Good for Pacheco. The lad deserves it.

You going tonight, Shark?

Comment

Nah, my incredible skintness means I'm sitting this one out. That normally means it'll be an excellent performance.

Comment

Pacheco right hand side doesn't fit with his role. Hopefully he and Cole and interchange because from everything I've heard about Pacheco he is a perfect fit for the role in between midfielder and attack.

I never followed the under 19 Euros this year but Pacheco won the golden boot and player of the tournament I think.

Comment

He played as a left forward for Spain in the under-19s.

Woy quite likes 'wrong footed' wide players, so Pacheco on the left with Jovanovic on the right may well be more likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X