Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see even rafael score a goal but the centre back issue is something that needs to be sorted.

Shame Rooney got injured I was watching the game live and that cut was nasty be 4 weeks for sure to get it healed up.

vidic unlucky to give an own goal wasn't sure what de gea was doing at that point.

Comment

De gea was definitely at fault I bet vidic couldn't do that again if he tried, but de gea saved us as well, but we will let goals in all the time carrick is at centre back, But evans was on the bench. And jones has started training so one should be back at centre back next week hopefully.

Comment

Well, my Uncle, a Saints fan, isn't talking to me or my Dad (Utd fans).

It does seem that Utd are playing the "if they score, we'll score more" which, if it comes down to goal difference like last year won't be so good. Must be due a clean sheet soon?

Happy for RvP to get a hat-trick. Hoping he doesn't pick up a knock during the international break. Wouldn't be too great to have both main strikers out with injury.

Comment

I think Van Gaal will put him on the bench anyway. He doesn't have much faith in RvP yet, as hes been **** for the national team for 2 years straight.

Comment

So yeah, Louis decided to choose Van Persie in a surprise move... and now hes injured..

Comment

Justice! Hopefully that crock will be back to his old ways!

Comment

What a Fuss about nothing i saw the game, he he was running fine until the whistle at half time, he was taken off at half time with a dead leag on the thigh nothing more than that, hes not injured as every gooner would like to see, id put money he lines up agiainst wigan on saturday

Comment

As I said I saw the holland game and was right van persie was fit enough to play a part and will no doubt start Wednesday

Comment

Poor performance but excellent result. Good goal from Rafael. Nani is if anything getting worse and doesn't deserve his place.

Pleased to be three points ahead of City, and ten of Liverpool, after losing at Everton.

Comment

Well played Spurs.

Why do United have to be behind before they start playing well?

Comment

Great to get the points yesterday, not much more can be said about our defensive frailties I feel just hoping Ferdinand and evra are fresh for the trip to the bridge, difficult to see how it will go, we hardly get anything there but we are putting the goals away

Also thought Fletcher played well yesterday, should hopefully be ok for Sunday as he'd be useful in breaking the play up. Little pea was great hopefully will get more game time but will be interesting to see how the forward lineup changes if we adapt the diamond formation.

Comment

Man United back four for the weekend match.

Per Mertersacker, Per Mertersacker,Per Mertersacker and Per Mertersacker.

Comment

'Today I'm with the New York Cosmos. But if one day there is an opportunity? Why not. Live diving from here to the sea, watching, speaking to the fish, octopus, crabs & journalists.'

Cantona, when asked about taking over from Fergie.

WTF?

Comment

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

Working...
                              X