• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We didn't deserver it , but what a win yesterday against a dire Pompey team

Comment

What a Night !. Wembley here we come

Comment

I watched the extra time and penalties on the telly. After all the times Cardiff went close or hit the woodwork it felt like the script was written for Palace to win it on penalties, especially when Miller put the first spot kick over! I hope Cardiff win the cup now, would be brilliant to see them upset Man City or Liverpool in the final

Comment

Thanks . haven't a pray of winning the Cup really, but its yet another day out in Wembley . Seeing my local and boyhood Team live in the both the League and FA cup in Wembley is quite something , that not a lot of fans get to do .

Comment

Good luck in the final - it's certainly not something we've done, we're just content with losing playoff finals there

Comment

We do our fair share of losing finals in Wembley too . Still don't care its a day out in Wembley , can't wait

Comment

Just back from a nice easy 2-0 victory over Forest, a team so bad even Jay Rodriguez felt a little pity for them and put his penalty about 50 yards wide when he slipped on his backside. Can't believe Cotterill wouldn't give the Burnley fans a wave!

Comment

No need to rub it in mate. *sobs*

Comment

Good to see Posh, a team with two fit centre-backs that has kept just one clean sheet in living memory, have sold one of those centre-backs. Who needs defenders anyway?

Comment

We do, clearly. Hehe.

Comment

I hope next time Posh play Forest it ends 12-12 or something.

Wait.

Are your lot scoring goals yet? Forest can't buy a goal. Posh can't buy a clean sheet. I foresee the formation of a world-ending black hole.
                        Last edited by toythatkills; 01-02-2012, 14:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
                          No need to rub it in mate. *sobs*
                          Sorry! I do hope Forest stay up, and I still think they will, but it seemed odd that Cotterill's solution to your goalscoring problem was to start with only 1 striker on the pitch. The Forest fans showed good humour last night despite all of this, pretending to celebrate a goal that was never scored and singing 'E-I-E-I-E-I-O, down the football league we go'.

I'm just glad we didn't get beat 5-0 again like the last time I visited the City ground!

Comment

We're playing Derby away live on the BBC this Sunday. It's going to be painful.

Comment

Just about defrosted after going on the Turf - Jay Rod with a fantastic goal to rescue a point after we handed Peterborough a first half lead. Hope the taxi taking the Peterborough fans home didn't get stuck in the snow!

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
                                Just back from a nice easy 2-0 victory over Forest, a team so bad even Jay Rodriguez felt a little pity for them and put his penalty about 50 yards wide when he slipped on his backside. Can't believe Cotterill wouldn't give the Burnley fans a wave!
                                I went to the game too, it wasn't a great night for us. I thought we might have been able to make something of the game with the penalty miss but we just can't score at the moment.

I couldn't believe yesterdays shocking news that our owner Nigel Doughty died at his home yesterday.

Now the Derby v Forest game live on BBC has been called off because of the snow.

What a miserable week. I think this is the worst season ever for us, especially if we go down.
                                Last edited by MarioMark; 05-02-2012, 09:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X