No announcement yet.

Football League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoke are now six unbeaten and i'm loving the reports by Blackpool fans saying we're the best team they've seen this season and the newspaper report was complimenting how good our football was

Looking forward to the match against the baggies at the weekend now!

Comment

I haven't been to an away game yet this season but will journey up to sheffield on saturday to watch wednesday give watford a pasting. How likely are wednesday to fall for our 'hoof it up to the big man' tactics?

Comment

You saw us at your place and for the first 20 mins or so you battered us. We are a bit more battled hardened now, so you may have to try another approach. I just hope the idiot fans we have support your man having the deportation troubles. I don't expect them to be kind though, we do have a few idiot fans I'm afraid.

Comment

More about the bad luck manager of the month prize...

Source - BBC Sports:

Calderwood auctions off accolade

Nottingham Forest boss Colin Calderwood is auctioning off his manager of the month trophy because he believes it has brought the club bad luck.

Calderwood won the award for guiding Forest to four wins in five games in November, only to win just once since.

He told BBC Radio Nottingham: "It always seems to be when we've won it, we always lose the next game. "So there's a lesson to be learned, win it again and then win the next game in the next month."

Comment

For the first time this season, we are top of the league!

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
              For the first time this season, we are top of the league!
              Enjoy it while you can

Comment

The table is taking shape now. I think it's gonna be a 3 way battle between Swansea, Leeds and Forest come the end of the season. And I think Leeds will definitely take one of those places. If Forest end up in the play-offs, then we ain't going up because we'll bottle it.

Comment

Forest and Leeds in my opinion. Swansea will get a play off place, but I'm not sure if they'll go up.

Comment

I hope Swansea and Forest go up. I think Colin Calderwood and Bob Martinez are two of the best young managers out there. Their teams play footy the correct way.

Stunning win for Bournemouth yesterday. Not so stunning one-all at Layer Rd for my beloved Saints.

Comment

Let's never speak of yesterday's results

Comment

What a win for the Swans. I gave up my match ticket so I could spend the day with my wife.

If we win our games in hand then we have to be thinking about automatic promotion.
                        Last edited by Herbalizer; 29-12-2007, 16:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Herbalizer View Post
                          What a win for the Swans. I gave up my match ticket so I could spend the day with my wife.

If we win our games in hand then we have to be thinking about automatic promotion.
                          Our fullbacks couldn't cope with the wing play at all and you could have won by a country mile with only ten men going on clear chances. Our players spend too much time wandering around after the ref whinging about decisions which is really annoying, just get on with it ffs .

Congrats on the result.
                          Last edited by davvy76; 29-12-2007, 18:17.

Comment

Lets just pretend today never happened

Comment

Major goings on in League One right now. Swansea lost their lead at the 97min through a peno in the early kick off.

Leeds are 3-0 down at HT. Forest are losing 1-0 at HT through a peno to Huddersfield after a Forest man gets sent off.

Comment

Yeah, bad result for us today, We had a weak team out though, I'd have taken a draw after seeing the lineup.

Comment

Working...
                                X