X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
    I really hope Irvine doesn't get the sack
    Replaced by the 'Ginger Mourinho'

Words cannot express how much sympathy I have for you.

Comment

Smegson :/

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post

The whole situation just underwhelms me. The biggest complaint folks had about Irvine was the football was negative and dull. I can't remember Megson playing great football at the clubs he was at. I think I would have liked John Sheridan, he is doing a great job at Chesterfield and they have been playing passing football. Not sure when I will get to see Wednesday in the flesh again, maybe not until the Southampton match in Marchsi I will try and remain positive until I see them with my own eyes.

Comment

I echo this entirely. Grim days at Norwich when he had his brief stint.

Comment

Carefull now.... That's discrimination. Not allowed in the likes of Football or Tesco's these days

Comment

Forest up to second now. Still two games in hand. Can we keep this run going? Are QPR perhaps catchable after all? Going to be a tough run-in...

Comment

Great goal by Bellamy. I guess that settles it...

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                  Great goal by Bellamy. I guess that settles it...
                  Amazing, just amazing . Even better was how we played... thought the Jacks how to pass and play football for a change , Bet it all goes to cock on Satrunday though

Comment

How did the coin throwing go?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                      How did the coin throwing go?
                      Fine , Credit crush does have its uses .
                      I heard there was far more fighting and trouble inside the Millenium stadium on Friday night, but that will never been reported at all, only footy fans are 'said' to fight (bloody egg chasers)

Comment

Hehehheehe. Hard times hit Cardiff Swansea derby as fans resort to throwing 20p's. I bet the groundsman is gutted, it must have been a like win on the pools in the old days.

I can't believe they are having nations rugby on a Friday. I used to batten down the hatches on five nations weekend when I lived in Wales. Never mind a Friday night!
                        Last edited by vanpeebles; 07-02-2011, 22:05.

Comment

Clough should get the sack imo.

Maybe he's right, but he shoudln't say things like that.

Comment

Great and hard thought out win for us, and what the hell up with the Jacks, they never score 4 goals away from home (got to give them credit for a great win)
                            Last edited by Team Andromeda; 13-02-2011, 10:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                              Great and hard thought out win for us, and what the hell up with the Jacks, they never score 4 goals away from home (got to give them credit for a great win)
                              The missus was gutted and came home deflated. It sounded like a good match till the last few goals. Terrible boro defending though.

Comment

it was a mental game yesterday. I ran round the house when Beattie scored the winner. Nice to see the players showing some heart after they played so badly last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X